Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
(04-14-2024, 02:59 AM)Deer-ly Wrote:
(04-14-2024, 02:31 AM)VolfVoss Wrote:
just gonna cut that down
 Please you old geezer stop making yourself look worse. 
cut

Nevermind fuck a respectful post you hid it so well at the bottom i didn't notice it
"I won't be replying to any of your comments/questions/concerns with how this was handled 2 years ago, as it's in the past and should have honestly stayed there.
Times are different now and majority of the team involved in all the pedo punishing's during this time are gone.
Let the dead horse die."

I'm sorry, I'm beating a deadhorse? Beating a dead horse is now defending myself after not only you and the other admins branded me as a pedophile to this community. Not only publicly lied about information they didn't know was true. But also owning up to the fact you wrongfully banned a minor who couldn't control their depressive state. I didn't know enough about the world around me as i do now. And now i know enough to telll you to straight up to leave gmod. I want to see you uninstall it and delete the game from your account. 
You can't even apologize to my face that you made a mistake with how stubborn of an ass you are. I hope you never respond to any comments, or take any part in this community again.

I said this in dms too I want to remind everyone Voss has a Wife and Child last I remember. God forbid how that child will be growing up if this is the father
and is that too far? You assume I care at this point.
[Image: dVe5C4F.gif]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 02:44 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by Deer-ly - 04-14-2024, 03:32 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 03:31 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 04:47 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 11:20 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 12:45 PM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 03:18 PM