Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please unban me.
Wow dude, nice appeal. Personally, I don't think I've ever played with you so I don't know how you are normally, but Jesus fucking Christ you fucked this one up. As seeing you are a member you should know the rules by now, so you would know that team-switching without staff permission is a no-no on the server. I don't even have to look back at the screenshots, or need proof of them, to know that deadpool warned you about team-switching. She's probably the best on the server at making direct warnings to people. Also I don't know whether she "only" warned you twice about team switching or disrespect, but the fact it didn't resonate with you to stop after she warned you the first time and you had the audacity to bitch that she only warned you two times. Like, you saw that she warned twice? I guess you wouldn't have said something if you didn't see it. Anyways this is gonna be a big -1 for an unban/reduction right now. Maybe in a month if you decide to make another appeal, and improve on your app, you can get a reduction.

Messages In This Thread
Please unban me. - by HazardlyIDoWork - 02-24-2018, 11:08 PM
RE: Please unban me. - by [Lime]Lime[black]Wire - 02-24-2018, 11:10 PM
RE: Please unban me. - by penguinslayer4 - 02-24-2018, 11:25 PM
RE: Please unban me. - by [black]Tronald - 02-24-2018, 11:48 PM
RE: Please unban me. - by Yeezy Jeezy - 02-25-2018, 12:08 AM
RE: Please unban me. - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 02-25-2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Please unban me. - by [red]Moderate_ - 02-25-2018, 02:04 AM
RE: Please unban me. - by mkkay671 - 02-25-2018, 02:59 AM