Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MommaBlondie Trusted Application
In most cases when I see that applicants do not initially meet the requirements (for example: not being on the Discord, not having enough hours, etc. or in your case not having an introduction thread before you applied), I give them a -1. This is for them not reaching the minimum requirements and/or them not paying attention to detail which is important and a good way to weed out applicants until they are ready. Does this make me too harsh or critical, even for minor things? Some have thought so why others have supported my decision. However in this particular case, I made an exception.

You meet the minimum time requirements, have not abused your donor privileges, are on when there are only a few if any staff available or on, have a good attitude and character when you are on the server, help out on the server with players, and always pleasant to be around. I have not heard of any nor have I had any issues with you, and did not know that you were interested in becoming staff.

I do not see any reason why you should not be able to get the Trusted rank. +1 from me.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: MommaBlondie Trusted Application - by Andre - 06-01-2019, 10:07 PM
RE: MommaBlondie Trusted Application - by TheUltraFish - 06-02-2019, 12:24 AM
RE: MommaBlondie Trusted Application - by Sharky - 06-02-2019, 12:26 AM
RE: MommaBlondie Trusted Application - by Abdel - 06-02-2019, 02:27 AM
RE: MommaBlondie Trusted Application - by Avi - 06-02-2019, 12:19 PM
RE: MommaBlondie Trusted Application - by Kou - 06-03-2019, 08:56 AM