Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Must Know! What's Your Favorite Dinkleberg Server?
As someone who's played on all four (mainly TTT), they all have their special perks.

TTT is somewhere you'd go if you enjoy a lot of chaos. It's a very frantic group but for the most part, they're nice until you give them a reason not to be.

Prop Hunt is a very chill laidback group. It's fun to go on there but I usually just rage quit because I suck at the game. The server is very good though.

Murder's only flaw in my opinion is its player size, I wish we could have more players on there but it's whatever.

Deathrun is hilarious and enjoyable but only if you don't take it too seriously; if you try hard it gets irritating. 

If I had to choose, I'd have to go with TTT because it gives you the most flexibility in term of what you can do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Must Know! What's Your Favorite Dinkleberg Server? - by saltychapdaddy - 08-14-2020, 11:22 PM