Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything wrong with PH and why its dying
Admins need to be pillars of the community. They must be mature, level-headed, and not abuse their powers. You say Starky is a bad co-owner. I've had no notable experiences with him, so I can't speak to his character. However, I've interacted with you and I can certainly say you've not lived up to the qualities sought of an Admin in any community. You abuse your powers on the forums by unlocking threads in the TTT section, contributing your two cents when they are neither asked for nor relevant, and then locking the threads again. How immature are you that you think this behavior is ok? How many times have the TTT Admins told you not to do so? Starky's not without his faults, certainly, but you can't expect us to treat you like an adult when you've continually acted like a child with the power you currently have.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything wrong with PH and why its dying - by Mr_Rippe - 04-02-2017, 07:14 PM