Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here
(01-13-2020, 07:39 AM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: I figured since I am trying to more and active and staff on the ttt server Id give you all my introduction! My name is Jack (in case you couldnt figure that out already xD) I am 19 years of age from Michigan and currently attending college for a marketing degree but when I am not on that college grind I am on that gaming grind. I have never been good at making friends irl and often am very shy but I try to be more outgoing online and have gotten to meet a lot of people through different games that mean so much to me and this server has a lot of fun and cool individuals I hope I get to know better. Ive just started joining the discord recently and honestly I used to not because I was scared to and did not think people wanted me in there. But I am starting to realize that wasent a good way of thinking because everyone here is so nice. I took a break from gmod not to long ago but the way these last few weeks of been thats not gonna be the case. I also play a lot of csgo and league so if anyone ever wants to play and I am available hit me up. I hope to become better friends with you guys in the future. Thanks for coming to my ted talk. Poggers in the chat :D

Sincerely,
J@CK xDDD

oooof welcome to the forums, make sure you take advantage of the resources available to you here and see cool potential future updates to the servers

Messages In This Thread
Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - by J@CK XDDD - 01-13-2020, 07:39 AM
RE: Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - by Raider Hanks - 01-13-2020, 10:21 AM
RE: Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - by J@CK XDDD - 01-13-2020, 10:24 AM
RE: Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - by MAKEOUTHILL - 01-13-2020, 04:47 PM
RE: Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - by J@CK XDDD - 01-13-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - by MAKEOUTHILL - 01-13-2020, 05:56 PM
RE: Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - by J@CK XDDD - 01-13-2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - by Cake - 01-13-2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - by J@CK XDDD - 01-13-2020, 07:41 PM
RE: Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - by Futa Renamon - 01-15-2020, 03:01 AM