Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel
+1 competent guy, fun to play with and knows the rules

----
edit cause I don't feel like posting another thread and I was too lazy to actually write something up last night.

Okay, so I personally think J@ck is a good pick for our next trusted. As I said earlier, he knows the rules and has a good head on his shoulders. He's shown us that he's grown since his last application's denial. At the beginning of his return to the server he seemed intent on becoming staff and I was very, very sceptical. We made jokes about he was 'The Least Toxic Person' I knew, ironic, yes. However, since that time I've gotten to know Jack. He's toned down his toxicity like tenfold. He knows the rules on the server and he does actually want to be staff and I respect that. He was denied and he didn't give up, so I think we should give him a shot. Good luck man!

Messages In This Thread
RE: J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel - by Noire ♜ - 02-15-2020, 12:21 AM