Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resigning
Hello everyone!, this is not fortunate news but I am going to be resigning from dinklebergs murder. There is a lot of reasons as to why this is happening. obviously i've had a lot of time to think, and its not a spur of the moment thing. as of now, murder currently has 5 staff members (not including myself), none of which are usually active/staff. The server is usually attacked by trolls for this reasoning. Ginger (Test Mod) was the only other very active staff member, with power to ban. She unfortunately was banned for reasons only known by dinkleberg. Leaving me as the only active staff member, I know how this server can get, and I am not gonna staff a server by myself especially since I'm only a Trusted. I do believe that dinkleberg only does what the community wants not whats best. This community is demoralizing, unappreciative of staff, and tiresome. The community is improperly run and managed by dinkleberg. The staff have no voice in the community especially on murder, where ban request are ignored causing repeat offenders to come back and attack staff. Also, murder has a mod and admin who are never online on dinklebergs. Yet, I have seen the mod at least always be playing another game. I understand that, its not wrong to do so, but at least try to actively look at the forums or read staff chat from time to time. Dinklebergs murder is going to fall apart.

Messages In This Thread
Resigning - by Artyum - 05-17-2020, 06:58 PM
RE: Resigning - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 05-17-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: Resigning - by Smurfmin - 05-17-2020, 07:03 PM
RE: Resigning - by Abdel - 05-17-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Resigning - by real (4) - 05-17-2020, 08:51 PM
RE: Resigning - by zenful pikachu - 05-17-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Resigning - by Sharky - 05-18-2020, 02:31 AM
RE: Resigning - by Happy Mirror - 05-18-2020, 02:37 AM
RE: Resigning - by Gurntheill - 05-22-2020, 10:44 AM