Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryanbrr's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: bryanbrr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66050450

Time Played: 297 Hours in server, 600 in Garry's Mod

When First Joined: I became active on the server in Dec 2018. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Currently my activity is random throughout the day. I usually play in the afternoon between the times of 6-10pm. I do school work throughout the day and will occasionally pop on to play when server is in dead times.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I feel as if I connect well with guests on the server who end up staying longer to play on the server. Since I am able to befriend them they usually listen to when I say cool it if they are being a little extra. I try and come up with as many realistic ideas as I can because I do want to see the server less stressful then what its currently made out to be. Since I have made so many connections over the past few months with regulars on the server, I have a voice of reason with them and mutual respect for what the server means.

Why you want to help the community: I play almost every single day and I see where there are short comings in terms of the player experience. I generally have ideas and share them with others on the server who actually like the ideas and want to see them implemented over time.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I originally played on this server back in 2014 when I first got garry's mod under the name xxbryanbrrxx. I then took a long hiatus from the game and when joining back in December I used my recently played servers to find a new one I liked and this one stood out to me the most.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: 
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Bryanbrr's Trusted Application - by bryanbrr - 05-20-2020, 05:21 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's Trusted Application - by Uriel'is - 05-20-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's Trusted Application - by bryanbrr - 05-21-2020, 11:30 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's Trusted Application - by J@CK XDDD - 05-20-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's Trusted Application - by bryanbrr - 05-20-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's Trusted Application - by J@CK XDDD - 05-20-2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's Trusted Application - by Cardio - 05-21-2020, 10:47 AM
RE: Bryanbrr's Trusted Application - by ding - 05-21-2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's Trusted Application - by .ceebeast - 05-21-2020, 11:38 PM