Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since people keep spamming my voice clips.
Alrighty,

If you're out of the loop, I'm responsible for a lot (if not all) of the audio edits being referenced here. Most of it was designed as one-shot in jokes that other people were a part of, have a good laugh at, and move on. But, as is often forgotten, punching down on others without their consent is not okay.

I apologized to Jesse over DM and I'd like to do it again here. Things definitely got out of hand, and I take full responsibility for perpetuating this shit and causing a single person to be the target for more unnecessary stress and vitriol. Jesse is already a punching bag for Guests, and I think leading by example in being a decent human being to one of the most passionate members of this community could go a long way.

Make no mistake, these edits have spread pretty wide throughout the community, so I'd like to ask my fellow apes and everyone else (politely!) to stop queueing & micspamming them. Besides the fact that jokes at other people's expense aren't okay, they're pretty overdone at this point. I know asking the Gmod community to stop perpetuating harmful behavior is a tall order, but please work with me here.

Cheers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since people keep spamming my voice clips. - by PH - 09-12-2020, 11:24 AM