Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B0T for Discord Staff (Another Discord Bot? much wow!)
Discord Name: B0T. ikillyou

Discord ID: ikillyou#4676

When First Joined(Estimate): 07-20-2020

What is your age: 26

What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: I believe I am capable of helping where needed with moderation of discord. I know the rules and guidelines in discord pretty well and I would love to help enforce them. I am very professional when it comes down to enforcing the rules and ensuring people get the help they need when they need it. I have had experience with discord before as well since I do have my own discord as well with 250+ members. I am aware of how discord bots work and how they can be utilized to moderate discord. I also am always active on discord either on my PC or my phone. I know how to deescalate situations when needed and when it is appropriate to use the access given as staff on discord. I am always willing to help when needed and I would love to help with coordinating gatherings as well. I am also a good mediator as well. 

Why you want to help the Discord community: I think the Dink's community is an awesome place to be at and I would love to help keep it that way. I would love to have the discord used more between staff and members and I believe that being active will help push members to use discord more. I want to see more of our players feel comfortable using discord and utilizing it as the awesome tool it is. It will help bring our community together across the board. I think the discord staff has done an amazing job and I would love to help if a situation does arise but you guys do have a good grasp of things on discord for sure! 

Other: Thank you for your consideration! 
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]

Messages In This Thread
B0T for Discord Staff (Another Discord Bot? much wow!) - by B0T. ikillyou - 09-15-2020, 02:35 PM