Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Billybob's Trusted Application
[attachment=2706]
Ingame Name: Kapitan BillyBob

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55941536

Time Played: 290 Hrs

When First Joined: June 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Primarily mornings, late afternoons, and evenings. Weekends free anytime. EST Timezone

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I believe that I can do several things that may possible help out the community. Primarily, I feel that I bring a high level of experience for the staff team as before I joined this community I served as the Head Admin for Crescent Gaming (Shutdown, was a large community previously) and managed its Murder, PH, TTT, and Slender staff. I also have been staff for some lesser known murder servers. I feel that I am level-headed and I can listen to potential criticism without having to argue. I have played TTT a long time and because of this I will not care having to give up a round in order to deal with any potential issues. I also feel I am lighthearted enough to allow players to have fun on the server, while making sure they don’t cross a line. I am also never inclined to pick favorites, and everyone will get the same punishment from me.

Why you want to help the community: Generally I have a good time on this server and I love most of the people in the community. I’ve been here a long time and want to give back. I want to be able to help provide newer players the same enjoyment I had when I first started playing, and I want to help ensure that this community continues to be successful. I also would like to help assist some of the other staff to ensure they get burnt out, as I know large communities can be overwhelming. I also have seen a lot of the ups and downs with drama in this community, and I want to be able to help prevent those from happening again.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

How did you find us?: Randomly picked it while scrolling through the server listings one day.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I think that maybe to some of the people in the community I come off as a troll, which I can totally understand. I enjoy goofing around and letting others have a good time, but I make sure to never ruin a persons experience on the server. I will admit that the vast majority of the time I enjoy joking around, I also understand that line between joking around and when I have to be serious. If anyone has any questions or concerns for me that they would like me to clarify, I am more than happy to answer. Thank ya for the read, also, here is my activity the last thirty days:
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]

Messages In This Thread
Billybob's Trusted Application - by Kapitan BillyBob - 10-17-2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Billybob's Trusted Application - by Jammin - 10-17-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Billybob's Trusted Application - by Mana - 10-17-2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Billybob's Trusted Application - by Salty - 10-17-2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Billybob's Trusted Application - by Slurms - 10-17-2020, 10:59 PM
RE: Billybob's Trusted Application - by Jedasis - 10-19-2020, 06:40 PM
RE: Billybob's Trusted Application - by Raven - 10-19-2020, 06:40 PM
RE: Billybob's Trusted Application - by Alec - 10-19-2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Billybob's Trusted Application - by ding - 10-21-2020, 02:58 PM