Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is something I just need to talk about
Since there is no evidence supporting the mic spam in any way nor does it seem that iamjorge wants to come comment on this it seems, I will close and lock this thread. The relay does not show team chat so it could have been said over the microphone or team chat. Any portion of the watchlist that shows Theodore mic spamming will be removed. Alora has received the Trusted rank just before this thread was made so that will get rid of any issue of any further random donor vs donor Alora moments in the future. Please make sure to limit your singing on the server in the future and have a nice day.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by Salty - 11-15-2020, 08:59 PM
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by TheUltraFish - 11-21-2020, 05:34 PM