Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tr uhhuh sted ;)
 At this time I'm giving a -1 on this application.  Your answers to the application questions are strange to me, though you do have a good amount of time on server just having time alone is not the singular reason for obtaining a staff position. Also I don't feel like you'd take being a staff member seriously to be honest. 

What can you do to help the community: I want to help make the server a fun and chill place for people to relax and vibe. That means enforcing the rules. In the past, I’ve helped report hackers, report exploit/glitches and I can record/screenshot. Interestingly enough you yourself were reported for exploiting back in August, though you included the ban request below so I won't hold that entirely against you.  I don't understand what you mean by having reported hackers, as I searched through your forum posts and through discord and there isn't a single mention of you pinging the staff nor of just a general reporting a player. I understand that some of this could have been done via DM's, I am just going off public information. A handful of glitches you have reported but honestly people had reported some of them to us previously because the witnesses had seen you doing said glitches, nonetheless most have been fixed. 

Why you want to help the community: I’ve been a part of this community for a while and got to know some people. I really got to know these people by bhopping and by saying uh huh. If I can prevent people from being toxic so others can have interactions like this within the community, I would love to enforce any rule. You mentioned that you don't speak up very often because "as a regular, who's going to care", it's not much different from being a Trusted member. Yes you have commands but you still have to be willing to speak up about things AND be an example. 

But also because I've been told I should apply for staff, mainly by staff. <- Who said you should apply? This is more of curiosity because personally I haven't heard you be mentioned as a potential person who'd apply for a staff position. You don't seem like the type of person to pursue something like this seriously. Hence why I asked initially if this application was serious. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yessir. ( https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12206
The fact that you added this benefits you more than hurts you. It's a minor acknowledgement. 

Other: I can’t promise a lot of activity on the forums but I will be on the discord. Also, I help the admins with finding exploits. Shout out to the people that told me I should apply like my boy aidan Heart , Salty :@ , the cow goes moo ;) , Kyle ;) , nickthegamer5 ;) and xbdm ;) . I wouldn’t have applied if you didn’t get banned gamers. #AidanCanDoNoWrong
 This is the primary reason why I asked if you application was legit. This makes your whole application look like you're just creating a Meme. You constantly vouched for Aidan on discord who was permanently banned for beyond good reason. 

This is of course my opinion and observations. 

Messages In This Thread
Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by uh huh - 11-21-2020, 12:06 AM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by Salty - 11-21-2020, 12:08 AM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by The Triangle - 11-21-2020, 12:32 AM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by uh huh - 11-21-2020, 12:34 AM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by KaptainLes - 11-21-2020, 12:34 AM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by Alora - 11-22-2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by uh huh - 11-22-2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by The Triangle - 11-23-2020, 11:40 AM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by §4Zack - 11-24-2020, 12:47 PM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by Wilson6783 (Whaleson) - 11-26-2020, 11:41 AM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by Ēmęřăķ - 11-28-2020, 11:53 AM