Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Third times the charm.
Ingame Name: MissPauling

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:503019588

Time Played: 657.83 hrs

When First Joined: August 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 6pm - 10pm Monday to Friday & whenever on Saturday and Sunday, usually on around noon until 2am (GMT-7) : this MAY differ, with clinical practice: This is similar to my previous app for T-Mod because I am still in my clinical until April 2021, I had to take some time off from the server to focus more on schooling with having an exam every fuckin week. Hec. 

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: T-Mod

What can you do to help the community?: With having a better understanding of how T-Mod works and working a lot closer with the Moderator team on bans I have a greater respect for all yall nerds. Being that we often find ourselves in a spot where a temp ban works wonders, being able to access bans that require longer times would be helpful to have an understanding on. I did take quite some time to do my first ban as a T-Mod because I was scared - lol no joke - but I am feeling more confident and asking more questions to the team and myself on if I am doing the right thing or not. Having the staff guidelines open on my tabs while in server has been super helpful to correct any errors I may be making, hey man, I am only human, I make mistakes. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I love this place, even if some of yall drive me mental, you always keep it fun. I want to be able to be part of the Mod team to help lighten the load a bit and take some of the stressors away from other staff who are unable to be at their computer when donors call or other staff need a hand with dishing out punishments or keeping the server level. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): only joke bans, including the one I did on myself.... 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12989 : t-mod app, approved

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11624 : trusted app, approved

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Heck yes

How did you find us?: I stumbled into this place once a long time ago and I haven't been able to leave as of yet. 

Other: So this is the area where I come to talk about meeee :) I can be stern, and hard and come off really heavy headed and serious but I do so for the right reasons, and I promise that. Sometimes I do let some annoyances get the best of me, but alas, I am a simple human who does have emotions. I like to make sure people are still able to have fun while respecting and understanding of the rules. I like to think that I am easy to reach out to and talk to if there is a concern, and quite honestly I encourage it. I can come off really rude and trust me when I say that is NOT my intention, I don't like to beat around the bush. Lets hash it out, sort out the issue and move along. My attitude is something I am always striving to work on, same with tone of voice haha. Those are things I respect not everyone can understand, but I am always looking for areas of improvement and even if it hurts my feelings, I greatly appreciate it. 
Go away

Messages In This Thread
Third times the charm. - by MissPauling - 02-21-2021, 02:53 PM
RE: Third times the charm. - by TheUltraFish - 02-21-2021, 03:38 PM
RE: Third times the charm. - by real (4) - 02-21-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: Third times the charm. - by real (4) - 02-21-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: Third times the charm. - by Abdel - 02-21-2021, 05:50 PM
RE: Third times the charm. - by Blurgh - 02-21-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: Third times the charm. - by Aki (♥ω♥) - 02-21-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: Third times the charm. - by Speedydog - 02-22-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: Third times the charm. - by UnfortunatePossum - 02-22-2021, 12:32 PM
RE: Third times the charm. - by B0T ikillyou - 02-22-2021, 09:40 PM