Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would love to help out!
Discord Name: Nickname is [test]Ashley

Discord ID: AshleyShoe#6436

When First Joined(Estimate): Around Oct 2020.  But have been active in Discord since December.

What is your age: 26 (birthday is August 6, 1994)
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Discord Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: I would love to give a hand and offer support to those in our community.  Willing to help in the off hours/hours most mods might not be on, and also giving an immediate response to any reports from users.  I believe in fairness while also following the rules.    

Why you want to help the Discord community: It was recently expressed to me that the Dis is understaffed and I am more than willing to lend a hand!  I am more than capable of making sure the community remains safe and fun.  Also I love the server and it makes me happy to see things running smoothly, and I want to contribute to that!

Other:  If anyone has any questions let me know!  Thank you for the opportunity!  I want to grow with the community! <3  

Messages In This Thread
Would love to help out! - by [test]Ashley - 04-12-2021, 08:42 PM
RE: Would love to help out! - by real (4) - 04-12-2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Would love to help out! - by Jammin - 04-12-2021, 09:31 PM
RE: Would love to help out! - by Jammin - 04-12-2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Would love to help out! - by [test]Ashley - 04-12-2021, 10:06 PM
RE: Would love to help out! - by Battons - 04-17-2021, 09:44 PM
RE: Would love to help out! - by Battons - 05-02-2021, 09:46 PM