Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the rodent out of the cage [ Mod Application ]
Ingame Name: (Current) §a gerbil

More recent names (2020 - 2021): gebriel ❥ | Agent Fox
Previous Names (2018 - 2019/2020): [white]♛Mr.[teal]Jinsen , [white]♛Mr. [teal]Jinsen , [test] gebriel ❥ , jinsen , Gebriel , §a gebriel ❥ , §a geb❥ , §a geb ❥ ,  §7♛Mr.§3Jinsen , §4Jinsen§8❥ , §3Jinsen§7❥ , §3Jinsen❥ , ♛Mr. Jinsen*
My Gametracker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76857576

Time Played: 676.16667 hours / 40570 minutes

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=wqdhIGdlcmJpbA%3...&start=-1w][Image: player_time.php?nameb64=wqdhIGdlcmJpbA%3...4262800255]

When First Joined: May 4th 2018 (earliest date I could find in GameTracker)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My availability changes throughout the week depending on my work schedule. But I do get on often when I can. (PST)

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community?: I personally think I can handle most situations pretty well, deal with them efficiently, and shut them down fast when they get to that low point. I'd like to think I am good at spotting things once I am situated in the server. I know there are a couple of places where I lack ability to deal with but I know I am still good at finding a better way around it. If I make mistakes I will admit them, apologize, and learn from my mistakes. I am pretty knowledgeable about the rules and from my experience as Trusted/Test Mod here in Dink's I've learned a ton more to add to my previous experiences. Taking things I've learned I can easily adapt into dealing with situations better. New or old.

Why do you want to help the community?: Because I enjoy this community a bunch, I want to do as much as I can to help around the server and the forums, and just generally ensure our server is a safer space for everyone.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope. Just joke bans and 1 ban that I requested by a Moderator for a break. Didn't last long but no thread came of it.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes!
Trusted Application [ Approved ]
Test Moderator Application [ Approved ]

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes! I use OBS replay and Gyazo!

How did you find us?: I found the server through a friend who joined a while before I did. A friend from Sona.PW (SG)

Other:
I am fully aware that breaks are incredibly necessary when it comes to staffing, I have taken quite a few small ones whenever I feel stressed and spaced out my time quite a bit. Mostly due to work and taking care of myself. I do get on often and do what I can to help. Burn out happens to be a common theme that appears in most staff apps- Beat ya to it!
I am also aware of things I do need to work on but I have def improved on in time and have made changes to fix mistakes I've made. I know I've made plenty of them, but I acknowledge the mistakes and will learn from them to do better with some criticism of course.

Even if this gets denied, I still enjoy playing- If anything this is some good criticism to take in and think about!

*The thousands of names are from a time when I didn't think I'd stick around and become staff here at Dinkleberg's so I'd change my name to something funny (not on the gametracker because i never stayed on for more than an hour with those names), or to make my name colourful since I found out you could do that

Messages In This Thread
Let the rodent out of the cage [ Mod Application ] - by gerbil - 06-05-2021, 06:25 PM