Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quantum Staff App the return of the AppV3 brothers forever
Ingame Name: Quantum_Edge, Quantum, Quanfetti_Egg<-- Never again

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:558801269
Discord Tag: Quantum_Edge#1081

Time Played: 723.12 hours.....

When First Joined: September 21, 2020 3:00pm

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play mixed In the mornings and night and I join in the evenings :/

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular>baddass

What can you do to help the community:      I can slay those who are bad I can enforce The laws  Cool 

Why you want to help the community: Because its fun people are nice here and I want to help stop the baddies and make community fun

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No. *I was told previously I don't have to include the ban mana made on me since those were fake pms and I was unbanned 3 minutes afterwards so :)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes  
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13510

[align=justify]How did you find us?: I saw the name clicked and I stuck around because it felt like "og" ttt and it was fun there were no dumb weapon upgrades and stuff that make it to where new player's don't stand a chance unless you get a god tier gun or something out of a crate

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other:  KOS SOAP!! Oh and I have done 3 ban requests :3
[Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.png...height=701]

Messages In This Thread
Quantum Staff App the return of the AppV3 brothers forever - by Quantum_Edge - 04-30-2021, 07:02 PM