Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedydog Trusted Application - Round 2!
Ingame Name:  Speedydog

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102204781

Time Played: At time of writing, I have played 601.55 hours on the server. 

When First Joined: I first joined back on April 30th 2018, but I took a couple year break and came back sometime around November 2020.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I generally play early and late evenings on most days of the week (PST). Sometimes I will play in the afternoons but that'll depend on how busy I am with school or work.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I'm very active in the community, and I have a fairly strong knowledge of ULX commands and general Gmod information. I am not afraid to take control and manage a server even when it gets particularly rough with hoards of trolls and/or cheaters. I also have a good eye for cheaters, and know how I should manage them and what to look for. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I play a lot when there are no staff on, and I can understand how frustrating it can be. I know I am capable of helping, and I want to. I have made so many friends in the last 6 months or so, many of them being staff members themselves, and I would love to be able to help them and the community.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes, years ago I did. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...=speedydog

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, I use OBS.

How did you find us?: I have been a part of many communities in the past, and this server was the next step. I was looking for a new community to play with after my old server Sona closed down, and I liked this one. So here I am!

Other: I have a few years of staffing experiencing already. I was a the equivalence of a Trusted on Billy Bobs, I was an Moderator/Admin on Wolvin's Vendetta/Chillztown, and I was the equivalence of a Trusted or Moderator (depending on how you look at it) on Sona. I know a lot of people are going to look at my kill ratio and stuff and think that I will not take this seriously, but maintaining and looking after a server is very important to me. I haven't really had a good chance to prove this here yet, but I guess that's why they call it Trusted. I won't let you guys down if you welcome me into the staff family. I know a lot, but there is still much to learn and I'm happy to be educated. I like this community, and I want to help support and improve it even more! Thanks for reading and I'll look forward to hearing your thoughts! :) 

Messages In This Thread
Speedydog Trusted Application - Round 2! - by Speedydog - 05-04-2021, 12:35 AM