Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it
I came back from a party pretty fucked up last night and got very upset and aggressive. I’m sorry about that to you thunder and to the rest of staff.
You know me, I play by the rules and are nice to people.
See you after my ban

(05-30-2021, 06:16 AM)Thayr Wrote: -1
Dill Doe you have constantly killed people on your own incorrect suspicions then made up a reason on the spot. Most of them time its "he was kos'd on earlier in the round" with you always weasling into "it was on voice" whenever people call you out. You have done this personally to me twice, i've seen you do it to other people, and i wouldnt be surprised if you did this to Thunder, especially since when you slow down the death scene to 0.25 it shows you shooting him as soon as you see him with the incend, not after he throws; I cant access the old logs from that round for whatever reason, but if some mod with higher perms than me does, they'll most likely confirm this.

This isnt an RDM report, but if its found out that you shot first, that would mean you got all pissy and abrasive about a situation where you were at fault anyway.

idk what you’re talking about and why you’d get involved here, but I wasn’t wrong for killing him as I clearly saw him throw an incendiary into to spawn. Also we have had situations where I kill people later in rounds, but it’s because they were Kos’ed earlier either in chat or VC.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it - by Dill Doe - 05-30-2021, 01:32 PM