Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
" You're Killing Me." - A slightly less small story.
Ingame Name: Smalls

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:568410099

Time Played: Roughly 176hrs. I only ever play on Dinks tbh. 
When First Joined: Joined the server, quite a while ago. Joined the forums today, because I am a blind noob who apparently couldn't figure them out. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm a SAHM, I can be on honestly anytime after noon, Central Time, and I'm usually up pretty late as well. Shoot me a message and I can usually get on.(:

Rank Desired: Trusted is fine with me, anything to help out the server and the staff.(:

Current Rank: I believe I'm under Master or more, - I'm currently under Donor I know that.

What can you do to help the community?: I'm always lending a helpful hand to the new users to the game/server. Giving helpful tips and tricks and answering any questions I can/feel comfortable answering, if there is something I cannot answer, I direct them to the nearest staff member/discord. I enjoy a happy server, without trolls ( haha I know. ) But anything to help keep the server running smoothly and allow for new members to feel comfortable joining in on the fun!

Why do you want to help the community?: Gmod, and PH hold a special place in my heart tbh. I found it in a low place in my life, several years ago. I met a lot of friends through it, and created a lot of great relationships. I missed the game so much, that I've came back to it. My old friends gone, old server gone, I joined Dinks and fell in love with the game all over again. I've created great friendships with a few of the donor/staff and want to help create that same aspect for new players, and make sure the rowdy ones don't get in the way of an enjoyable game!

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nope.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? I can screen shot yes, I can also look into recording software, as long as it is free.

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? It was honestly the most active PH server that I found, and I remembered it from years back, so I joined and enjoyed it from there! First time playing I met Pauling and a few other staff members, and enjoyed playing all over again.

Other: I use to admin a server way back, in probably 2014-15. I staffed for a year or so, and then life kinda took a hard hit and my laptop was thrown by an ex. I had to sell pretty much everything and find my own place. Luckily I'm in a great spot now, and have my own setup and have a lot of time on my hands being a SAHM. I try my best to instill a great attitude and helpful hand to those playing, and just want everyone to have fun. I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong or ask for help, and I think that alone is a huge part of being a staff member. We make mistakes, and that's okay, but always take accountability.

Messages In This Thread
" You're Killing Me." - A slightly less small story. - by Smalls - 05-31-2021, 04:59 PM