Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, here goes nothing.
Ingame Name: [test]Steelman334

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70845250

Time Played: 261 hours

When First Joined: According to game tracker, it was October 19th, 2019. https://www.gametracker.com/player/Steel...134:27015/ For some reason, there are multiple me's since I changed my name several times. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I mostly play in the evenings during Mon-Fri and in the afternoons on Saturday and Sunday. I am in the Eastern Time Zone. 

Rank Desired: I desire the rank of trusted. 

Current Rank: I currently hold the rank of donor.

What can you do to help the community?: If given the rank of trusted, I will make sure that the Prop Hunt server is ghoster free. I've always loved playing prop hunt for years and I would enjoy being able to help make sure that the PH server is a place where people can chill and play prop hunt. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help this community because I'm tired of seeing these ghosters and trolls thinking they can get away with being a pain in the rear because there are no admins on. Some people get turned away from dinkleburgs PH server because of the actions of trolls and ghosters and if I became trusted, I could help prevent newer players from being driven away.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have not been banned.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): I have not applied for staff before.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes I do. I just got it recently. It is wondershare filmora. 

How did you find us?: I found this server many years ago since I was searching for a replacement prop hunt server. I was really intrigued by this server because of the prop menu. 

Other: I've been a donor for this server for almost a full year now. I've learned since then the best way to deal with a scenario and to team up with other donors to tackle a situation. I made a mistake once and let my temper get the better of me, but I learned from that scenario. Some of you have seen how I can be really positive when playing the game to being a dad when a troll pokes it's head out of the bridge. I always want to have fun when I play PH. I took a break from dinks awhile ago because COVID is a butthole and really messed me up emotionally but I'm back and I'm ready to spread positivity. 

Messages In This Thread
Well, here goes nothing. - by [test]Steelman334 - 05-31-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by The Triangle - 05-31-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 05-31-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by MissPauling - 06-02-2021, 10:36 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by gerbil - 06-03-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by gerbil - 06-07-2021, 02:29 AM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by Agent Barton - 06-08-2021, 03:56 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by TheUltraFish - 06-09-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: Well, here goes nothing. - by TheUltraFish - 06-10-2021, 02:43 PM