Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This needs to be addressed (Farewell)
So, I'm gonna start off with saying that I am NOT calling anybody a liar. But I need to say this.
In my recent trusted application, I have been accused of "mic spamming" and that I was gagged and warned multiple times. 

I'm going to say that I was never gagged for mic spamming within the past few months or any time recently. I have been warned yes, but I got under control. 

To the person who has accused me of mic spamming, You know who you are. Can you do something for me? Prove that I mic spammed once. Show me evidence weither that be a video or a chat relay that you warned me or gagged me. If their is no video or chat relay, then it's just your word. And words aren't exactly 100% true. 

And to add on to the recording option and the claim that filmora is "not a screen recorder", here is a link to what I use. I have a subscription to this program.

https://filmora.wondershare.com/screen-recorder/

Like I said, I'm not gonna call anyone a Liar, but some people have very snakeish behavior. I've helped out the ph server so many times to make sure that no ghosters or trolls are on. Then one mistake I made a long time ago comes to affect any chances to become trusted.  

And the "Behavioral problem", I know DAMN well that there are people who help the server that have problems with their behavior and they are not reprimanded. 
One example was, one person who helps the server was told to kill themselves by a troll. That person encouraged the troll by saying "Lets make that a double date." Nothing was done. Nobody was reprimanded.
And another thing, banning a player for a month so quickly while skipping the three day ban which is in the banning process, makes it seem that you have a personal vendetta against a particular player. Also, why does it takes days for the REAL problems in the server, such as ghosters and trolls to get solved? This is one of the reason's why people are uncomfortable playing the PH server. They are getting called names and slurs and the trolls get nothing but a few warnings and gags. They still come back if they are not banned. Also a ban request takes quite some time, so in that time, they could be terrorizing the server. 

And if you're gonna say "Just Mute them", that's for like one player, the trolls come in packs so you would have to mute so many people. 

I'm going to finish with this. 

Normally I would say "Auf wiedersehen" which basically means "till next time". But I'm just going to say, goodbye. I don't intend any time soon to be seeing some of you lot. I would prefer not to be in the company of snakes.

Messages In This Thread
This needs to be addressed (Farewell) - by [test]Steelman334 - 06-09-2021, 09:31 PM
RE: This needs to be addressed (Farewell) - by David - 06-10-2021, 07:29 PM