Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This needs to be addressed (Farewell)
(06-09-2021, 09:31 PM)[test]Steelman334 Wrote: So, I'm gonna start off with saying that I am NOT calling anybody a liar. But I need to say this.

(06-09-2021, 09:31 PM)[test]Steelman334 Wrote:
To the person who has accused me of mic spamming, You know who you are. Can you do something for me? Prove that I mic spammed once. Show me evidence weither that be a video or a chat relay that you warned me or gagged me. If their is no video or chat relay, then it's just your word. And words aren't exactly 100% true. 

2 very contradicting statements. This whole post is clearly a response to the whole staff app and a way to release frustration. Its understandable to be frustrated when you get a delayed response on a staff app but honestly this is not a way to approach it. 

Like I said, I'm not gonna call anyone a Liar, but some people have very snakeish behavior. I've helped out the ph server so many times to make sure that no ghosters or trolls are on. Then one mistake I made a long time ago comes to affect any chances to become trusted.  

Again, not a way to approach staff apps. Someone brought up a concern and you call it snakeish behavior? This clearly shows that you are calling them a liar and a snake.... I mean come on man criticism is supposed to help you grow as a person and as staff. If you didn't agree with it, why not speak to Fish about it? Why try to start all this? 

And the "Behavioral problem", I know DAMN well that there are people who help the server that have problems with their behavior and they are not reprimanded. 
One example was, one person who helps the server was told to kill themselves by a troll. That person encouraged the troll by saying "Lets make that a double date." Nothing was done. Nobody was reprimanded.
And another thing, banning a player for a month so quickly while skipping the three day ban which is in the banning process, makes it seem that you have a personal vendetta against a particular player. Also, why does it takes days for the REAL problems in the server, such as ghosters and trolls to get solved? This is one of the reason's why people are uncomfortable playing the PH server. They are getting called names and slurs and the trolls get nothing but a few warnings and gags. They still come back if they are not banned. Also a ban request takes quite some time, so in that time, they could be terrorizing the server. 

And if you're gonna say "Just Mute them", that's for like one player, the trolls come in packs so you would have to mute so many people. 

Well let me hold you to the same standard as you are trying to hold the person that said you were mic spamming. I am not calling anyone a liar. Now for the issue above though do you have evidence?

In all honesty though we need evidence for these things. Staff doesn't have eyes on the server 24/7 and I don't see how people expect us to know when these things are happening without reporting it. Even Mods/Admins don't have eyes on the server all the time either. These things need to be brought up through the right channels to be taken care of. 

I have never had any issues with you Steelman and I haven't been active enough at the moment due to IRL situations to reply to your app. The moral of this whole thing is don't go off on people for putting forward legitimate concerns. You have all the right to prove them wrong and Fish even gave you the chance to. That is something that isn't always the case. Staff apps are for these things to be brought up and discussed. We need staff members that are capable of taking criticism. Staffing is all about taking criticism either negative or positive since it is a learning experience and clearly you are not ready to do so yet. You need to be able to take criticism. As staff, players are going to be against you and if you do things that are not favorable for the player base, you will get negative criticism and what will you do then? Even if you get denied on the app who cares? You can just reapply in a month. Its just a staff app for a game. Just take a breather and gather your thoughts again. No need to try to start attacking people for their concerns. Everyone has a voice here.
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This needs to be addressed (Farewell) - by B0T.ikillyou - 06-10-2021, 12:00 PM
RE: This needs to be addressed (Farewell) - by David - 06-10-2021, 07:29 PM