Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curiosity Killed The Cat
Ingame Name: RopeGuy20

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65158895

Time Played: approximately 283 hours (between two names)

When First Joined: Nov 25, 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): It varies depending on my work schedule but usually M-F after work (about 1800-1900 EST, not every day but a few to a couple times a week depends on how busy the day was) and various times on the weekends.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: Ive been on several times where staff are busy when i have pinged and had to just record evidence and map gag after a map gag, since i play closer to peak/weird times when other staff can be busy with other things i could handle the situation better than i can currently. since i am a donor i have experience with the gags and mutes already and the rules that result in those punishments. (clarification on staff not being on a lot: i see two staff members regularly when i play, ryzif and alora and ive helped both with gathering evidence or in cases of they have to step away for a minute)

Why do you want to help the community?: When i have played most of the time lately (since i returned playing after a couple months break) i have started to play at different hours then i used to and noticed not as much staff when i play now and pings sometimes work but others don't i have recorded for proof and done round and map gags for those people and most times it stops other times it doesn't. i enjoy a fun community where chat, VC and regular, arent spammed and toxic due to slurs. i want the server to be just as inviting as it was when i first joined.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Discord Helper

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? I already record videos by maps (about 45 minute videos unedited) via OBS

How did you find us?: I wanted to start playing Gmod prop hunt again and when i returned the server i used to play on didn't exist so i tried this one out and it was a lot of fun and decided to stay.

Other: Just to clarify the few month hiatus was due to me getting a job and being extremely worn out after work, i have gotten used to the amount of work and have been playing again. i know with prior staff applications ive read people can get concerned with balancing daily life and playing on the server, this is why i waited a bit before putting this out there to find a balance that works for me.
[Image: Pixie-Kick.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Curiosity Killed The Cat - by RopeGuy20 - 08-02-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by reinaberg - 08-02-2021, 07:39 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by RopeGuy20 - 08-02-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by real (4) - 08-02-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by RopeGuy20 - 08-02-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Damien - 08-02-2021, 08:19 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by RopeGuy20 - 08-02-2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by B0T.ikillyou - 08-03-2021, 08:41 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by SIN - 08-08-2021, 09:42 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by The Triangle - 08-08-2021, 10:29 PM