Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together
Ingame Name: Dill Doe

SteamID: 76561198128871564

Who Banned You: Kaptain Les

Reason For Ban: He said Constant false report, Lying, Delaying, and attempted mass.

Length of Ban: Perm for now 

Reason for Admins to Unban: I've been playing on your community for a very long time now. I know im a little fast on the trigger sometimes, but there are severasl times where i can kos players, but admins dont bother to ask, and then they dont know where the kos came form. I often look back in chats to see old kos'es, old susses, or remember who killed an inno earlier, and then kill them later the same round. But things like that, reasons like that, look like the kos or kill is coming form nowhere. 
Im not saying that its like that every time, but i got into situations because of that pretty often, and took quite a lot of slays i shouldn't have got because of admins not checking my story. 

I know im afk a lot. I play, and sudenly i dissapear for all between 2-20min. If you see me afk, and delaying, Just move me to spectators plz. I wont get mad. You can do it each time you see me afk as the last player. 
I dont think its necesarry to ban me for delay, when an mod can easily move me. 

Idk why he wrote false reports, as i try not to false report people, and dont do it. 
Sometimes if im unsure of someones answer on my report, i keep the report because i think that the admin can check up the facts and decide, but its not something that hapens all the time. 
While people false report me all the time, and keep reports even tho i give them a valid reason and response. 
I dont think he should include false reporting on the ban, or lying in reports neither. 

I will try to get my shit together, and not kos people fast, and ill try to move myself to specs when i go to do something. 
You'll see a improvement in my gameplay if you give me a chance, and if you wont be happy with me, Then i think it'll be fait to ban me again. Maybe not perm staright away, but to let me learn. 
I really love your community and players, and want to be a part of it. And i'd like to show the poeople that i've upset, that i've changed. That i can be less impulsive and all that. 
My impulsivity comes from my strong ADHD, and im very aware of that it made troubles on the server sometimes .

Ill try my best, and hope you can give me a chance to prove it. 

Sorry guys <3 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

I dont remember. Maybe i got banned on here because of shittalking while i was drunk. It never hapened after. 

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together - by Dill Doe - 09-06-2021, 09:39 AM