Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The search for intelligent life continues
When did you lose faith in your fellow man? When did you learn that 50% of people are below average intelligence? Give us your best college, retail, idiot in line at Starbucks stories. 
Laced will probably post Addressing Toxicity

In college, probably Junior year, we had a dorm’s parties all shut down because some other frat idiot pulled a fire alarm in another frats party. So I go over to gf place where a bunch of the student resident helpers are having their own to hang. I walk outside for some air after a time and notice that the balcony above me has the smell of smoke coming out of it. I tell them since it’s their job to notify campus life and run up to see what’s going on with a bunch (sobriety varied) in tow. This is where our story begins. 

The dorm is for four volleyball girls living on campus. Two were inside cooking on the stove (full small kitchen) when they light the corner of a wash rag on fire. Nothing electrical, not a grease fire, straight flame + cloth. The two pull some pretty professional knowledge together and decide the way to put this fire out is to throw the rag in the freezer and shut the door. The cold will put it out. The two finish food and go off into their rooms. 

Some time not long after the third roommate arrives home and notices that the refrigerator is smoking. She decides the best course of action is to unplug the refrigerator and let it sort itself out, going into her own room for the night. 

The fourth returns home from work to notice that the refrigerator is noticeably smoking from the freezer. The fourth investigates and finds a still lit wash rag that is about half gone inside the freezer. She is obviously concerned by this and decides to remove the wash rag by throwing it outside on the balcony to sort itself out and goes in for the night. 

Enter myself and several drunk resident assistants. Some are piecing the story together with the girls while in the background two RAs are arguing if the fire should be put out with coffee grounds or water. The dude goes in to get a cup and come out with water, immediately putting the half a rag out of its misery. 

To answer questions the dorm contains two showers, two toilets, three sinks. And not all but most were blonde. Sports full ride.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

Messages In This Thread
The search for intelligent life continues - by matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 09-14-2021, 02:05 PM