Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two and a Half Men is an American television sitcom that originally aired on CBS for
Forum/Steam Name: Laced Xanax

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

Who Banned You (Staff Member or System): im willing to bet it was matt

Who Temporarily Unbanned You: yours grandma

Reason For Ban: Harassment

Length of Ban: Perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: The way the term "harassment" is thrown around in this scenario is completely subjective. ThePhoenix getting shit on by the rest of the community is okay, but I post a funny screenshot from the last ban request on him and all of a sudden it's harassment. Not to mention a good 3/4 of his video, by his and the forum admins' definition, is harassment against me. So if anybody should be banned, it should be him lmfao

I know exactly the outcome of the ban request before I even post it, but I figure I might as well showcase the priorities of some of the upper staff while I'm at it.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): too many times to count

Other: btw, defending known pedophiles from public ridicule like they deserve is extremely sus lmfao

Messages In This Thread
Two and a Half Men is an American television sitcom that originally aired on CBS for - by Laced Xanax - 11-02-2021, 10:24 PM