Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This One's a Little Early (Staff App)
Ingame Name: Damien

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:221473561
Discord Tag: dame#2156

Time Played: Over 6 weeks and 1 day.

When First Joined: 1/1/20

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): from like Noon onwards (PST)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can use my knowledge of the rules (And staff discretion) to award rdmers slays and micspammers gags/warns. I can also make ban requests for the really bad rule breakers.

Why you want to help the community: I love playing TTT to be 100% honest. Even though I'm hot ass at it it's my favorite gmod gamemode. I love this community as well, through all of the bad things it's gone through it's one of the most tight-knit communities I've ever been in video game-wise. I want the rdmers slain and the racists and micspammers gagged.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): It's all joke bans but I have like 6 bans.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /

How did you find us?: Scrolling during the ball drop on new years eve (my time)

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes I have.

Other: Any and all criticism is valid, all questions will be answered if possible.

Messages In This Thread
This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Damien - 01-14-2022, 05:26 AM
RE: This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Salty - 01-14-2022, 08:02 PM