Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application to help the team
Ingame Name: THTElite

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:611412686

Time Played: 147.5 Hours

When First Joined: March 9th, 2022 (Forums), September 26th, 2021 (Gmod Server)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play Monday through Friday from 6:30 PM to about 9 PM CST and am available from around 4PM to 11PM on the weekends CST. 

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I have educated myself on the rules and have been able to play many rounds with current staff to watch, learn and understand how things are done to maintain a safe and fun server for everyone.  I believe that I would be able to help improve the community by doing my best to make sure that players going against the rules are handled in the proper way. To me that means making sure all evidence is given correctly and do my best to not have any improper judgements on situations. Of course I am not perfect but I will try my best. I would make sure to get a 2nd staff opinion if I do not know the best approach as well as helping out any staff online at the same time if there is a lot going on at once. 

Why do you want to help the community?: Since I started playing on the server I have been able to play with a lot of regular players that make the game fun. I have met a lot of fun people while playing on the server that I get excited to see online. I have also seen those same people log off due to players taking things a bit too far. I want to help the community mainly because everyone should have fun playing and talking with others. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): NO

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): NO

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Geforce Experience & OBS

How did you find us?: When I first got my PC the very first game I downloaded was Gmod, specifically for Prop Hunt. When looking through active servers i found Dinklebergs in the top spot. I ended up joining and haven't looked back.  

Other: I do not use my mic for personal reasons but am always talking in chat. This would be my first staff application on any GMOD server. Thank you for taking the time to read all of this and have a great day. 

Messages In This Thread
Application to help the team - by THTElite - 04-22-2022, 11:10 AM
RE: Application to help the team - by Wilfry - 04-22-2022, 02:10 PM
RE: Application to help the team - by THTElite - 04-22-2022, 02:57 PM
RE: Application to help the team - by THTElite - 04-23-2022, 08:40 AM
RE: Application to help the team - by Wilfry - 04-25-2022, 06:36 PM
RE: Application to help the team - by Wilfry - 04-27-2022, 02:52 PM
RE: Application to help the team - by BIIG_SAD - 04-28-2022, 11:04 PM
RE: Application to help the team - by THTElite - 05-01-2022, 06:52 AM
RE: Application to help the team - by Damien - 05-01-2022, 03:13 PM
RE: Application to help the team - by Nullify - 05-01-2022, 06:02 PM