Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application to help the team
I expected this app to be posted later on but here goes

You are known to a number of regular players in server and are friendly with them.  As staff members we should treat all players equally when it comes to them breaking rules, just because someone is your friend doesn't mean you let it slide and not give them proper punishment.  Will you be willing to punish and/or make a ban request on any player friend or not?

As staff members we get a lot of hate from trolls(Trust me I used to get hate before even being trusted) will these things not get into your head?

You have no ban request as of right now and although it is not a MUST NEED for Trusted, it would have been good to see that you know how to make them.

You have very little interaction on the main server, outside of it I do remember you asking for me to get on when there was a hacker on.  But still I would have like to have seen more interaction(i.e. pings call for staffs)

As of right now I am neutral on this since I think you need a bit more time but I still would like to see how you answer my questions.

Best of luck
[Image: unknown.png]

Messages In This Thread
Application to help the team - by THTElite - 04-22-2022, 11:10 AM
RE: Application to help the team - by Wilfry - 04-22-2022, 02:10 PM
RE: Application to help the team - by THTElite - 04-22-2022, 02:57 PM
RE: Application to help the team - by THTElite - 04-23-2022, 08:40 AM
RE: Application to help the team - by Wilfry - 04-25-2022, 06:36 PM
RE: Application to help the team - by Wilfry - 04-27-2022, 02:52 PM
RE: Application to help the team - by BIIG_SAD - 04-28-2022, 11:04 PM
RE: Application to help the team - by THTElite - 05-01-2022, 06:52 AM
RE: Application to help the team - by Damien - 05-01-2022, 03:13 PM