Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban and complaint
Ingame Name: todoroki

SteamID: [test]todoroki[test]轟焦凍Todoroki [test]轟焦凍Todoroki[test]轟焦凍Todoroki[test]轟焦凍Todoroki [test]轟焦凍Todorok
Who Banned You: carson

Reason For Ban: inappropriate text hat 

Length of Ban: day ban

Reason for Mods to Unban: in my personal opinion i don't think my text hat saying "milfhunter.com" is a reason to be banned ive seen some text hats on this server that are far worse. also the fact that carson banned me without me acknowledgment of him messaging me in chat, also he just banned me again less then a few minutes ago without even giving me a warning i was looking in chat this time to see if he was going to say any thing and he didn't. the fact that he is just banning me without me even knowing that ive offended a rule is upsetting i like this server alot you can ask the people i play with im a chill dude i dont say anything fucked up. the fact im being banned over a text hat is kind of bs, i also think carson should be stripped of his rank my friends that i play on this server with have told me he power trips alot people like that should't have the power to provent me from having a good time with my friends. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): i didnt make a post about the first day ban because i didnt care but this is getting out of hand 

Other:

Messages In This Thread
unban and complaint - by [test]轟焦凍Todoroki - 01-23-2023, 09:20 PM
RE: unban and complaint - by voidzz - 01-23-2023, 09:27 PM
RE: unban and complaint - by Carson - 01-23-2023, 09:27 PM
RE: unban and complaint - by RussEfarmer - 01-23-2023, 09:28 PM
RE: unban and complaint - by Lost_Leviathan - 01-23-2023, 09:33 PM
RE: unban and complaint - by chelllman - 01-23-2023, 09:34 PM
RE: unban and complaint - by Damien - 01-23-2023, 09:39 PM
RE: unban and complaint - by Norm Minder - 01-23-2023, 10:22 PM