Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few things
Favicon - Can't tell if it's just me or not but the site doesn't seem to have a favicon (the small icon next to the title of the page shown on the tab) if im not mistaken it should be a 16x16(or a multiple of that) ico called favicon.ico in the root dir(to whomever may understand that). 
     Ideas/Caveats- You might not be able to do Mr. Turner or Dinkle's faces since there wont be that much detail. Maybe use an acronym or a defining symbol. I bet there's someone in the community with some designing skills.

Logo(Banner?) - The one in the top right that says "Dinkleberg's Trouble In Terrorist Town" - maybe just take that out and put in some hoopla like "TTT, Prop Hunt, DarkRP, & Deathrun" since its not just TTT AND in the forums on the enjin site has "and prophunt" which ALSO should(can) be updated. IDK, maybe it's just me :/

I might have missed it or something but have Birthdays on the new forums.

Also update the old forum's links and stuff or just not use it anymore idk man- quicklinks in particular. (maybe just like DBAN the whole fucking thing).

I can help with clarification/implementation of any of the above :)

EDIT: not sure MyBB has a favicon option- i dont use that stuff--- just look into it
EDIT EDIT: include gametracker banners for DarkRP & Deathrun (yknow im pretty sure they arent completely ded)

Messages In This Thread
A few things - by GIR - 01-07-2018, 06:10 PM
RE: A few things - by [black]Tronald - 01-07-2018, 06:35 PM
RE: A few things - by EpicGuy - 01-07-2018, 06:47 PM
RE: A few things - by GIR - 01-07-2018, 07:12 PM
RE: A few things - by EpicGuy - 01-07-2018, 08:33 PM
RE: A few things - by GIR - 01-07-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: A few things - by [Red]Starky - 01-07-2018, 11:13 PM