Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff App.
Ingame Name: Jake From State Farm

Steam ID: 76561198192017030

Time Played: Roughly 207 hrs on Gmod altogether 

When First Joined: Its been off and on since I bought the game, but recently about 2 weeks ago. I've been on this server I think about a year ago. Its my go to server for prophunt. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): [Eastern Time Zone] I live on this game, evenings throughout the mornings and sometimes afternoons.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I like to help out new players have a good experience and answer any questions they have. I can help the community by minimizing mic/chat spammers and especially enforcing the ghosting rule.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to make a positive impact on the newer players so they want to keep coming back to the server and help it grow.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I've never been banned and plan to keep it that way.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): This is my first time.

How did you find us?: When searching for a prop hunt server, I saw that it had a good ranking and my ping was low as well. That and it was near the top of the prop hunt page.

Other: Id like to become a Trusted player on this server and help newer players have a great experience here, unfortunately I don't have long before I leave for training. My position in RL is kinda complicated and the only thing I can see myself doing for the next couple weeks is be here. But I wont be gone for long, Ill only be away for about a month and Ill be back on here. This is really the only thing that I'd like to do before going. I have to leave for training at the end of this month. If you see that the timing of these events make me unfit for this position then I would understand If you didn't grant me the rank of trusted. I appreciate your time and consideration,

Best Regards,
                                                      Jake From State Farm
Best regards,
                     Jake From State Farm

Messages In This Thread
Staff App. - by Jake from State Farm - 04-12-2018, 04:39 AM
RE: Staff App. - by TheUltraFish - 04-12-2018, 01:32 PM
RE: Staff App. - by Yeezy Jeezy - 04-12-2018, 02:14 PM
RE: Staff App. - by Jake from State Farm - 04-13-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: Staff App. - by Dinkleberg >:( - 04-13-2018, 08:56 AM
RE: Staff App. - by §8No§4Name - 04-13-2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Staff App. - by §0Kommie §5Daddy - 04-13-2018, 07:34 PM