Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trash's Test Mod application
Ingame name: [blue]Trash
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:223658414

Time played: 231 hours on the server

First joined: Some time during march I joined and started to become more active. 

Availability(Approx. times you play, and time zone): (Eastern time) Monday - Thursday; 5pm-10  Weekends; Whenever I'm up or not busy. 

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: 
I can help new players get to know the game as well as keeping ghosters, hackers, ect. out of the server and make sure everyone is following the rules in the server while still enjoying themselves. I'm also able to record if anything happens on the server. I feel like if i was a test mod, I can help out more. 

Why do you want to help the community?: 
This is the only game and server I play on gmod. It is my favorite server since the people here are nice are very welcoming when new comers join in. Id rather not have the community ruined or brought down. This is a really fun community and I have memories here, so I'd like to give back and help it out. Dink's PH feels like a home to me. I've made many friends and want to help this community become stronger.

Have you've been previously banned?(Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff?(Link relevant posts): Yes (my trusted application) https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...plications

How did you find us?: When I first got gmod, I watched a lot of prop hunt videos and decided to play some. I clicked on a random server and ended up on Dinklebergs.

~ Sincerely Trash 

Messages In This Thread
Trash's Test Mod application - by [blue]Trash§9Daddy - 05-07-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Trash's Test Mod application - by Blitzkrieg - 05-08-2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Trash's Test Mod application - by ThunderRust - 05-11-2018, 12:54 PM