Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A List of Things that need to be done/ addressed
In summary: Long list of shit I feel needs to be done/ hasn't been done.

1.) We need to address "Co-Owner"
  • Recently we lost Dakody due to demotion. Now we have 3 servers without a Co-Owner. This needs to be addressed at some point. 
         -  Murder has never had a Co-Owner. I know that there was problems between dink and the original murder admins, but we still need an actually proper staff tree for that server to be successful. Most of that original community has quit. We can't let murder be the next Dark RP. Assigning a Co-Owner and new active admins will do good. I like Papa, but she has stopped being active all together. Dakota now works a lot more and can't balance two servers as admin. So new admins are also needed.
         - PH is understandable, we lost most of the staff team a couple of months ago and we are still recovering. We now have two admins. Idk the whole situation there, or if a Co-Owner will be added, but I do feel as of now ph could use as much help as it can get.
         - TTT is the most popular server right now. Promotions are constantly needed. Only two people can promote: The Owner and Co-Owner. Currently our owner has been better in activity, but addressing Dakody and adding a Co-Owner needs to happen soon. If a Co-Owner isn't added, we need to at least give perms to admins letting them promote. If you don't trust them with, just try to make it where they can only promote people to regular-mod. 
 2.) Fix Grapple hook
  • The grapple is currently broken and allows you to fly around the map. This has been deemed an "exploit" until it is fixed. Which needs to be done to make staff's lives easier.
3.) Fix the bull$hite
  • honestly don't need to explain this.
4.) Time
  • People need their time changed a lot. The person who can change time is Dink. This isn't going to work for all the people needing it changed. I feel that admins should have the power to change people's time/ tell them how to use it if they have it.
5.) A schedule for Unbans/ Apps
  • Too many unbans and apps are left unnoticed or not dealt with for weeks. There needs to be a schedule. Ex: 
    - every week vote on all the unbans every 2-3 weeks vote on every app. 
  • This will add organization in the votes for admins and on the forums.
EDIT(I remembered another thing I wanted to add originally):

6.) Restrictions on posting in the Archives
  • Sometimes people mistakenly post in the archives instead of the actual section. This matters on almost all sections. The archives were added to create organization and remove some confusion. This is a very simple fix. All we would need to do is not allow anyone to post there except administrators+.
ADs:
#Scoovie4co-owner
#Traitor4phCo-Owner
former admin2

Messages In This Thread
A List of Things that need to be done/ addressed - by Deadpool - 06-10-2018, 09:50 PM
RE: List - by Traitor - 06-10-2018, 10:19 PM