Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook
(01-03-2020, 09:26 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(01-03-2020, 01:36 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: It would be less complicated if the network-wide punishment was taken out of that equation, and simply use it as a knowledge base. Simply having the knowledge exist in an accessible form in the first place would make admins following through with punishments on particularly problematic players/player groups significantly easier, such as the Bantz group in 2017 that harassed the forums and TTT server for MONTHS and were able to bullshit their way out of every confrontation they got in because nobody knew who the hell they were.

So what you mean is like make the other servers aware of the more problematic players? Because as far as I knew we mostly did this already

The idea is to have the INFRASTRUCTURE to share information with staff better. Being able to pull up a listing on what a user did, when they did it, and a note made by staff about that particular infraction sounds to me like a dream come true, and sure is a lot better than having to awkwardly piece together 2 month old screenshots and Discord messages. Imagine something like AWarns, but for EVERYTHING. I'm not doubting that staff keep track of this stuff already, but something like this would definitely remove a lot of the human error that's involved with it.

Again, a theoretical system like this would be pretty dang hard to develop and implement, but it would be AMAZING for keeping track of things.

Messages In This Thread
Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by Gabe - 01-01-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by Avi - 01-02-2020, 12:33 AM
RE: Dink's Rewind 2019 & my 2020 outlook - by RussEfarmer - 01-03-2020, 10:15 PM