Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal
(12-04-2019, 10:21 PM)Near Wrote: Not going to lie i was pretty shocked to see you make an appeal and fairly certain only thing that's going to shock me more is if Ldub returns or if Crow makes an appeal. Anyway back to my vote I am going to +1 this appeal it has been 3 years you are no longer a literal kid and you are saying you have pushed the toxic element out of your life to try becoming a better person. I truly hope if this gets approved i can meet the Russ that I've heard positive things about. (what exactly gets unbanned i believe will be up to the admins)

Thank you! As for older players, I've lost contact with Ldub since 2017, and Crow now operates a Discord for a fairly popular Shellshock Live Twitch streamer. Who knows though, if Prince Nicky came back and had a run through the ranks, I'm sure someone else will turn up as more stuff happens in time.

Messages In This Thread
RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Kehne - 12-04-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Near - 12-04-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by SNAK - 12-04-2019, 09:37 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Near - 12-04-2019, 10:21 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Kehne - 12-04-2019, 10:29 PM