Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal
(12-05-2019, 07:43 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I guess I will ask a question now.

Why should any of us take a risk with allowing you back knowing the damage that you caused in the past and could be fully capable of doing so again if you wanted to? Why should you be unbanned from anything, when the safest and most for sure option is to just keep you banned?

Damn, that's a good question.

You're absolutely right, it would be the safer and easier option to just say "No", lock the thread, and throw it in the archive subforum. This entire appeal is the equivalent of Osama bin Laden going on a plea deal. It would be ridiculous and a waste of time to come here for the SOLE purpose of trying to get unbanned.

You all have no reason to trust me just because of what I said here, and there's no way to truly undo the damage I've made to my reputation here. Actions have consequences, plain and simple, and the biggest consequence of all of this is the guilt crawling in the back of my head saying that the people that made you who you are remember you as a child and a bully. As a result, I made this appeal an apology to the community and to those people, and to announce that I've changed considerably since the time I left here.

Why an appeal though? I could have just as easily made an apology thread in general, but I didn't. I would absolutely be lying if I didn't say I wanted a shot at redeeming myself and actually proving my words true. This place has been the best public community I have ever seen, with a thriving community dating back to an entire half decade ago, and it was THE driving factor in making me who I am now. Dinks is important to me, and after everything that I've been through to put me here wanting to apologize, I don't want to leave it without having proved what I said here.

Messages In This Thread
RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Kehne - 12-04-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Near - 12-04-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by SNAK - 12-04-2019, 09:37 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Near - 12-04-2019, 10:21 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Kehne - 12-05-2019, 08:42 PM