Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[DR] Trusted Application
I typically don’t ping staff on dr because most cases on deathrun are usually mic spam, chat spam, or something simple. I rarely see staff on the deathrun which is exactly why I am applying. I’m not very active on discord or the forums because I only play deathrun due to my crappy pc so when it comes to posting on the forums I can only suggest so much towards deathrun. And if I were staff and one of my friends did anything against the rules they would get the exact same punishment as anyone else.
(12-13-2020, 07:38 PM)DaddyHero Wrote: I typically don’t ping staff on dr because most cases on deathrun are usually mic spam, chat spam, or something simple. I rarely see staff on the deathrun which is exactly why I am applying. I’m not very active on discord or the forums because I only play deathrun due to my crappy pc so when it comes to posting on the forums I can only suggest so much towards deathrun. And if I were staff and one of my friends did anything against the rules they would get the exact same punishment as anyone else.
So my question is why do you truly wanna become staff? And the forums Is how this community gets there info on the servers/Ban request so if you can't record and post often on forums for the bad apples on the server, I would wait until you can get a new pc and can handle the forum site (Not giving my vote just giving my opinion)
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
(12-13-2020, 07:38 PM)DaddyHero Wrote: so when it comes to posting on the forums I can only suggest so much towards deathrun

You can always make random water cooler banter or subpar jokes ;) if this forum was all subpar suggestion threads and ban requests it would be really boring

(12-12-2020, 06:26 PM)DaddyHero Wrote: Why you want to help the community:I’m on all the time and as a donor I use commands to gag/mute spammers all the time and it feels weird as a donor.

I can empathize with this, using staff commands as donor feels really weird and I usually don't want to do it.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(12-14-2020, 02:01 AM)§4Zack Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 07:38 PM)DaddyHero Wrote: I typically don’t ping staff on dr because most cases on deathrun are usually mic spam, chat spam, or something simple. I rarely see staff on the deathrun which is exactly why I am applying. I’m not very active on discord or the forums because I only play deathrun due to my crappy pc so when it comes to posting on the forums I can only suggest so much towards deathrun. And if I were staff and one of my friends did anything against the rules they would get the exact same punishment as anyone else.
So my question is why do you truly wanna become staff? And the forums Is how this community gets there info on the servers/Ban request so if you can't record and post often on forums for the bad apples on the server, I would wait until you can get a new pc and can handle the forum site (Not giving my vote just giving my opinion)
Well my pc is garbage but it can definitely screen record if I really needed to record but again deathrun is a simple gamemode where it’s not like others where all ulx commands are needed, or full reports are needed. I want to become staff cause like the person above this post, being a donor and using commands like a mod just doesn’t feel right. But personally I’m not gonna ping the discord everytime someone mic spams or chat spams because by the time someone gets in the server it’s already over with. And as far as banning goes not many people get banned on deathrun, I owned servers for a long time and deathrun is just the most simple gamemode so again banning and forums aren’t really needed as much as like ttt or darkrp or something like that.
(12-14-2020, 11:37 AM)DaddyHero Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 02:01 AM)§4Zack Wrote:
Well my pc is garbage but it can definitely screen record if I really needed to record but again deathrun is a simple gamemode where it’s not like others where all ulx commands are needed, or full reports are needed. I want to become staff cause like the person above this post, being a donor and using commands like a mod just doesn’t feel right. But personally I’m not gonna ping the discord everytime someone mic spams or chat spams because by the time someone gets in the server it’s already over with. And as far as banning goes not many people get banned on deathrun, I owned servers for a long time and deathrun is just the most simple gamemode so again banning and forums aren’t really needed as much as like ttt or darkrp or something like that.
I'm just going to keep this short how Staff do things on dinklebergs Servers are all the same we all have to post ban request (as staff) doesn't matter if it's little or small you're right Dr is easy but in the past couple of months we had banned people from Dr For exploiting, Trolling, disrespecting others and so on maybe not now but for your response making me think that you're not capable of earning this role atm

Have a good Night/Day
Bump
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
I'm going to have to deny this application, as you do not meet the requirements.

You may reapply Jan 18th 2021
[Image: titan.gif]