Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Test the Jams
ngl didn’t like you at first but you’d be a great tmod, and hopefully mod some day. +1
easy +1, large amounts of staff, mostly closer to the higher end of respect and rank, have resigned in the past two or so weeks. I think I'm gonna write something about this wave of retired staff later but it boils down to coming of age and what I feel is a shift in attitude toward a younger, edgier crowd. Anyway, Jammin would easily fill the role that the old style mods have left.
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
like i said
despite not being on committee, my last act is a fat +1, hopefully that means something
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Super easy +1. Jammin is the perhaps the best trusted I've seen in a VERY long time
+1. You do a great job handling issues as a trusted and you have so much potential for a higher position and more responsibilities.
easiest +1 ever, Jammin is arguably one of the hardest working people on the server right now, he's exactly who dinkleberg's staff team needs to see move up the ranks for next year. Jammin is consistently active, this dude somehow always finds a way to be in every thread on the forums, under every ban request, staff application, and community discussion, he is always contributing to the community as a whole both on and off the server. Jammin has been a great person to see on the server since his Donor days, he's able to be liked by even the smelliest of late-night trolls. Whenever you join the server and see Jammin as the only staff on you can be assured the server is afloat and being attended to. He also has a MASSIVE head that is really easy to headshot, and it might get bigger if he becomes T-Mod, we need this on the server because my aim is only gonna get worse. Jammin writes an essay under basically every relevant community discussion for TTT, he is practically overqualified for the position. I've always seen Jammin make level-headed and informed decisions in every situation on the TTT server, he does reports effectively, handles trolls well, and when things go out of wack on the server he's always making sure the higher up staff are made aware of the situation. Jammin For Blue.
+1

I've seen nothing but good things from Jammin and I've always felt like he was an easy to approach fella in the server. I see no downsides to giving him a crumb more of power.
(12-24-2020, 03:28 AM)rat 2 2 e Wrote: -snip-
Now once you apply for tmod we can both rule the karma world with my big head and your even bigger gap in shot accuracy.
I appreciate the kind words, everyone.

I edited my application since I put 497 minutes for time. It should be 497 hours, not minutes.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 for sure. Jammin is always helpful and attentive. Super friendly and great at trusted. Promote this jam!
+1 Nice guy and an even better staff member.