Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Request for feedback
Synthray for Mod 2020? #Simp4Synth

Technically this application as it stands isn't eligible - its gotta be 1 month after receiving your role. You were accepted as a Trusted on November 29th, so your application start date should have been December 29th.
That being said, assuming the test moderator committee acts on this after that requirement is fulfilled, which is likely since most staff apps take at least a week, I don't necessarily see a major issue here. You said yourself you recognize that you are early and collecting feedback.

I'm online all of the time with Synthray in server. We staff very well together, so this may seem a tad biased. However, I feel he does a great job of staffing in server. I always feel good leaving the server in his hands.
While you have only been staff for 27 days (likely less with role), you have been as active as I have since we became trusted. You aren't afraid to ask questions before acting on something you are unsure of, and your overall friendly demeanor gets you places in server atmosphere.
Honest feedback, I do feel that you may struggle a bit in reading a server at times. Make sure to read the room before instagagging for soundboards and the like.
I too also think that you should be more confident in the decisions that you make. If you aren't, ask another staff member for help (or feedback later).
Finally sometimes i feel like you may take staffing a tad too seriously. Unless you are collecting evidence for a major issue or are way behind on reports, you don't necessarily need to sit in spectator to handle reports. If you are the only staff online, get to them when you get to them.
Overall synthray is an excellent trusted staff member who would serve excellently in the test moderator position.

It is good that you are asking for feedback. I hope this serves you well in improving your staffing :)

Overall I will give you a +1 on your journey to Test moderator.

Good luck on your application!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Mi pana Synthray, i'll give it a +1 you're really active and you're always there when I get on the server and I think that's what we need more on the server.
Initially, I'd give synthray a +2. However, it seems that he doesn't like the McRib. As such, I'll go for the bog-standard and un-inspired +1 instead. Hope you get promoted and honestly, I don't see a reason to not give him Test Mod.
+1. Very active in the server and discord. Always a fun and level-headed person to be around who takes their job seriously and handles reports unbiasedly. always be on top of their shit fo real.
looks good to me!

+1
Synth, 

You are very active on server, you make the server a much better place. I love how you strike a balance between enforcement and playing the game and letting people have fun.

Final Vote: +1

Good luck homes.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
easy +1 your active and you are great at dealing with the proper situations but i swear as a test mod you gotta chage your name to vaporwave and as mod your Tidalwave

but jokes aside youd be a great t-mod
This first part is gonna sound repeated over the T-Mod apps

As I've stated before, Trusted is just A beginner role, you can't do much more than donor other than RDM report, T-MOD opens up some commands that allow you to do a better job at being Staff, Between !bring to get players unstuck, !karma to get that 1-hour ban ensuring the Trolls or Massers don't come back for a while. It is my personal belief that the staff team should be mostly Blue.

As for Synthray.

Pro's
  • Good Staff member
  • Easy to work with
  • Communicates well

Cons
[Image: bt5xyxG.jpg]
Has no Audio

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1
Handles the server with precision, I'm glad you are finally asking for a step up :)
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Your application has been accepted, congratulations. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]