Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murderer unban
(12-29-2020, 09:37 PM)Egg meat Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 08:59 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: You love the server ? This is a big no .You banned for racism ,micspam,chatspam,overly sexual talk,you was banned for a week before that perma ban. Why did you continue this after 1 Week of ban ? You've been given a lot of chances to learn.

-1 unban
+1 Reduction 6 month or something
the racism is wrong and the sexual talk is also wrong people kept on accusing me of stuff i didnt do

did...did you see the evidence posted regarding that?
(12-29-2020, 09:39 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: wrong people kept on accusing me of stuff i didnt do

did...did you see the evidence posted regarding that?

you posted a wall of text so i doubt he even read it; i mean look at his speech pattern
(12-29-2020, 09:37 PM)Yes Egg meat Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 08:59 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: You love the server ? This is a big no .You banned for racism ,micspam,chatspam,overly sexual talk,you was banned for a week before that perma ban. Why did you continue this after 1 Week of ban ? You've been given a lot of chances to learn.

-1 unban
the racism is wrong and the sexual talk is also wrong people kept on accusing me of stuff i didnt do
https://imgur.com/a/hk1QHDz
please read all this when you get time :)
(12-29-2020, 09:37 PM)Egg meat Wrote:

-1 unban
we all have evidence on the various things you have done deny it all you want it will not help you wanting to be unbanned
(12-29-2020, 09:40 PM)Salty Wrote: you posted a wall of text so i doubt he even read it; i mean look at his speech pattern

Lots of rule breaking ends up requiring lots of words with evidence in them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(12-29-2020, 09:39 PM)Salty Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 09:37 PM)Egg meat Wrote: the racism is wrong and the sexual talk is also wrong people kept on accusing me of stuff i didnt do

Wait.... hold on mr. egg meat. Are you saying that the accusations are wrong or that the actions you did are wrong AHAH i'm confused here
yes i am because i never said any sexual talk and i never did/ say any racist stuff
If you want any chance of a ban reduction, I would recommend that you stop denying reality.
if you guys wanna ban me then fine but atleast dont ban me till the day i die
(12-29-2020, 10:04 PM)Egg meat Wrote: if you guys wanna ban me then fine but atleast dont ban me till the day i die
ight i was for a reduction up to this point. This comment just burned bridges between you and the Murder community
(12-29-2020, 10:05 PM)Salty Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 10:04 PM)Egg meat Wrote: if you guys wanna ban me then fine but atleast dont ban me till the day i die
ight i was for a reduction up to this point. This comment just burned bridges between you and the Murder community
what u mean burned bridges