I want this ban off my Record in 2021
(01-01-2021, 01:26 AM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: -1 to an unban +1 to maybe a reduction. Why? Because you were staff on the server for quite a bit and you knew the rules and still broke them. People saying you learned your lesson when in fact you already knew the lesson and still chose to ignore it. You fucked up and should serve your time in my opinion.

It’s been like 2 months how much time does he have to “serve” lol
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Its more the idea that he knew the rules and enforced them yet he knowingly went out of his way to break them which to me shows malicious intent. Since it is his first ban I'd be willing to +1 for reduction accordingly to how many slays he would've earned for each RDM.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Permanent is indeed forever, I know lots of people are given second chances, and if the mans says he won't do it again, and even if he does a second ban comes in. Its a repeat and recycle of just banning people for awhile to see if they have learned their lesson. David is a cool dude and can see how idiotic he was being when he massed. Give the lad some slack, unban this mans. +1 from me for a deduction
David will be the reason why I have a stroke one day and honestly I am okay with that.

People make mistakes, people learn - I hope that David has learned from being a bung hole. I've witnessed shittier people doing shittier things get unbanned. Why not let David give this another shot? Worse case scenario - you ban him again if he fucks up like this again.

+1 on unban.
Go away
jesus, what kinda blackmail does this dude have to get everyone who disagrees with him to +1 after they post

EDIT: +1
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
I personally don't think the ban should be removed, knowing you intentionally Massed RDM with the intent to get banned. Even considering the time frame of which the ban was placed. But then again, people who have ban evaded get unbanned now xd.

Ban should only be reduced & not outright removed.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 unban

He made a mistake and it's his first real ban. 

As its been said by previous people "if he messes up just ban him again". 

But I'm PH/DR scum, so take my opinion as you will.
Salty, babey, I think you fell into the trap a lot of gmod people fall into: letting a server become surrogate for your life. These kinds of games should really only be something to decompress on after work, maybe to spend an occasional evening on when you need a good laugh. When you want to spend some time acting like a retard. When you come back, make sure you're still developing skills, lifting weights, real life stuff. You don't want to end up like a lot of these internet people and have a thousand hours and nothing to show for it but a meek demeanor and an unhealthy obsession with the abstract nonissue of 'toxicity'. Remember what banter is, don't let the make believe digital conflicts get under your skin, and if your not enjoying yourself, just jack out until you feel like playing again. Take it easy broe, be like water. After all, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdxEUL18ySY

I love you Heart Heart Heart
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
(01-02-2021, 09:27 AM)the mad shitter Wrote: Salty, babey, I think you fell into the trap a lot of gmod people fall into: letting a server become surrogate for your life. These kinds of games should really only be something to decompress on after work, maybe to spend an occasional evening on when you need a good laugh. When you want to spend some time acting like a retard. When you come back, make sure you're still developing skills, lifting weights, real life stuff. You don't want to end up like a lot of these internet people and have a thousand hours and nothing to show for it but a meek demeanor and an unhealthy obsession with the abstract nonissue of 'toxicity'. Remember what banter is, don't let the make believe digital conflicts get under your skin, and if your not enjoying yourself, just jack out until you feel like playing again. Take it easy broe, be like water. After all, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdxEUL18ySY

I love you Heart Heart Heart

Unfathomably based
[Image: xdjlve.png]
I was debating on whither or not to bring this up but eh screw it I want to see what you have to say about it

During the time between your resignation and your ban I had seen a message of you saying something along the lines of "Im going to abuse till they take away my rank" then at a later time you hopped in a call and I remember hearing you say something along the lines of "I got on massed for the last 2 days and no one has done anything about it"