Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2020 rewind to 2021: Staff Reform
Welcome to 2021. I'm sure this video below exemplifies how we are all feeling about the current state of this community, or country as some of us might say because we call it our home away from home:

*disclaimer this post is all a joke(kinda) including videos for new years fun........we need so excitement please dont move to shitposting*

Alas, I have a solution to weed out the "idiots" running the server! Again, we are now in a new year so it is time for a new approach as to how the hierarchy and administrative functions of this community work because it is becoming clear that staff are degrading in quality when it comes to performing their duties effectively. Hence the terms ASAB(All Staff Are Bad), Pigs, do-nothing radical staff, and SINOs(Staff In Name Only). Let's take a moment to recap some of the "ASAB" moments in this video below:

So this isn't a "shitpost" I am suggesting we have a discussion on staff reform for 2021 that won't happen but we still can make suggestions away. Here are my solutions, you are welcome to comment yours! We need to overthrow the dictator @"Nicol",  abolish admin, staff and committees. Replace them with Courts, a unicameral legislature that elects senators from across the community, and an Inspector General

After consulting with @Tedgp908 I have determined these are the best recommendations:
Courts:
If someone is allegedly breaking the rules they get jailed on the server until the courts determine if they are guilty and should be banned, gagged, muted, etc. It could take some time to process so they can also be released on bail and continue playing the server. They are entitled to a lawyer and can appeal. I know @GCubed has volunteered to be a lawyer.
Senators:
Elected by the people for 6 month terms.  They confirm staff and makes changes to the rules. They can vote to add maps, t weapons, whatever
Inspector General:
elected by the community and handles staff abuse and donor abuse. They file a report back to the community with their findings after an investigation and punish accordingly

I got really bored last night thank and happy new year. comment your suggestions for staff reform below whether it be guidelines, punishments, whatever ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am amused that some people are taking this post seriously
This is great, the Dinkleberg Supreme Court. I'd apply for chief justice for sure.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Finally! time to add the Community Committee ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Put into affect immediately. Test it on TTT first because if it works there it'll work anywhere. TOTAAAALLLLY don't seeing this blowing up in anyone's face whatsoever, absolutely not abusable in any way, shape or form. Million IQ play.

smdh
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(01-03-2021, 06:31 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Put into affect immediately. Test it on TTT first because if it works there it'll work anywhere. TOTAAAALLLLY don't seeing this blowing up in anyone's face whatsoever, absolutely not abusable in any way, shape or form. Million IQ play.

smdh
agreed, Absolutely no room for abuse here, it is clear that our current staff system is littered with opportunities for abuse. This would close that gap.
Just Delete TTT, seems to be the source of this communities problems C:

These ranks are literally what we have now but with extra steps, but it be funny to see you guys work it out on your side, good luck C:
vote for me for inspector general
What the
[Image: b_560x95.png]
i will gladly volunteer myself as a public defender. i spend much of my time interacting with convicted felons and consider myself apt for the position
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
Counter point: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8948

This was 100% all Gabe's idea guys

I have banned the menace for his heinous war crimes.

Ur welcome

Edit: he's not actually banned it's a meme I promise don't yell at me in dms
[Image: b_560x95.png]