Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2020 rewind to 2021: Staff Reform
(01-03-2021, 07:41 PM)Nicol Wrote: Counter point: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8948

This was 100% all nicols idea guys

I have banned the menace for his heinous war crimes.

Ur welcome

Edit: he's not actually banned it's a meme I promise don't yell at me in dms
Dictator I told you! Suppressing the opposition
Nicol told me all toxicity and staff abuse left the server on February 5th last year. I wasn't around then but this link was shared with me:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10367
(02-05-2020, 11:16 PM)Gabe Wrote:
I believe Nicol Bolas would be the best fit for the Admin even tho his pfp is a LIE and he bowed down to me in suggestions aha.
This was literally your last act as staff. You could have reformed the staff into a democracy, instead you gave us the dictator.
I hope you are happy with yourself.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I agree w Gabe
My fellow citizens, events on Dinkleberg’s have now reached the final days of decision.

For more than a decade, the Community and other communities have pursued patient and honorable efforts to disarm the admin regime without war. That regime pledged to reveal and destroy all its toxicity as a condition for ending the Toxicity War in 2020. Since then the world has engaged in 12 years of diplomacy. We have passed more than a dozen resolutions in the Community Security Council. We have sent hundreds of Donor +’s to oversee the disarmament of the Admins. Our good faith has not been returned.

The Admin regime has used diplomacy as a ploy to gain time and advantage. It has uniformly defied Security Council resolutions demanding full disarmament. Over the years, players have been threatened by staff officials, electronically bugged and systematically deceived. Peaceful efforts to disarm the Admin regime have failed again and again because we are not dealing with peaceful men. Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Admin regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most abusive staff ever devised.

This regime has already abused its powers against Dinkleberg’s neighbors and against Dinkleberg’ people. The regime has a history of reckless aggression in Garry’s Mod. It has a deep hatred of the Community and our friends. And it has aided, trained and harbored toxic players, including operatives of Ritsueru.

The danger is clear. Using bans, toxicity or, one day, harassment, obtained with the help of the Admins, these terrorists could fulfill their stated ambitions and ban thousands or hundreds of thousands of innocent players in our community or any other.

The Community and other communities did nothing to deserve or invite this threat, but we will do everything to defeat it. Instead of drifting along toward tragedy, we will set a course toward safety. Before the day of horror can come, before it is too late to act, this danger will be removed.

The Community has the sovereign authority to use force in assuring its own national security.

Recognizing the threat to our community, the Donor +’s voted overwhelmingly last year to support the use of force against the Admins. The Community tried to work with the staff to address this threat because we wanted to resolve the issue peacefully. One reason the Donor +was founded after the Second Resignation War was to confront aggressive admins actively and early before they can attack the innocent and destroy the peace.

In the case of the Admins, the Security Council did act in the early 2020’s. Under Resolutions 678 and 687, both still in effect, the Community and our allies are authorized to use force in ridding Admins of abusive powers. This is not a question of authority, it is a question of will.

Last September, I went to the Donor + General Assembly and urged the members of the world to unite and bring an end to this danger. On Nov. 8, the Security Council unanimously passed Resolution 1441 finding Admin’s in material breach of its obligations and vowing serious consequences if the Admin’s did not fully and immediately resign. Today, no community can possibly claim that Admins have disarmed, and it will not disarm so long as Nicol holds power.

For the last four and a half months, the Donor +’s and our allies have worked within the Community to enforce that council's longstanding demands. Yet some permanent members of the Security Council have publicly announced that they will veto any resolution that compels the disarmament of the Admins. These members share our assessment of the danger, but not our resolve to meet it.

Many communities, however, do have the resolve and fortitude to act against this threat to peace. And a broad coalition is now gathering to enforce the just demands of the world. The staff have not lived up to its responsibilities, so we will rise to ours.

In recent days, some communities in Garry’s Mod have been doing their part. They have delivered public and private messages urging the dictator to leave the community so that disarmament can proceed peacefully. He has thus far refused. All the decades of deceit and cruelty have now reached an end. Nicol and his staff must leave Dinkleberg’s within 48 hours. Their refusal to do so will result in military conflict, commenced at a time of our choosing. For their own safety, all foreign nationals, including journalists and inspectors should leave Dinkleberg’s immediately.

Many players can hear me tonight in a translated radio broadcast. And I have a message for them. If we must begin a military campaign, it will be directed against the lawless men who rule your community and not against you. As our coalition takes away their power we will deliver the food and medicine you need. We will tear down the apparatus of abuse. And we will help you to build a new community that is prosperous and free.

In a free Dinkleberg’s there will be no more wars of resignations against our players, no more pedofiles, no more bans of dissidents, no more furries. The tyrant will soon be gone. The day of your liberation is near.

It is too late for Nicol to remain in power. It is not too late for the Dinkleberg’s community to act with honor and protect your country by permitting the peaceful entry of coalition forces to eliminate abuse. Our forces will give Dinkleberg’s players clear instructions on actions they can take to avoid being attacked and destroyed.

I urge every member of the Dinkleberg’s community and staff services, if war comes, do not fight for a dying regime that is not worth your own life. And all Dinkleberg’s players and staff personnel should listen carefully to this warning. In any conflict your fate will depend on your actions. Do not destroy forums, a source of wealth that belongs to the Dinkleberg people. Do not obey any command to abuse your power against anyone, including the Dinkleberg people. War crimes will be prosecuted. War criminals will be punished. And it will be no defense to say I was just following orders.

Should Nicol choose confrontation, the Dinkleberg people can know that every measure has been taken to avoid war. And every measure will be taken to win it. The Donor +’s understand the cost of conflict because we have paid them in the past. War has no certainty except the certainty of sacrifice. Yet the only way to reduce the harm and duration of war is to apply the full force and might of our community. And we are prepared to do so.

If Nicol attempts to cling to power, he will remain a deadly foe until the end. In desperation he and staff groups might try to conduct abusive operations against the Dinkleberg people and our friends. These attacks are not inevitable. They are, however, possible. And this very fact underscores the reason we cannot live under the threat of blackmail.

The terrorist threat to the community and the world will be diminished the moment that Nicol is disarmed. Our players are on heightened watch against these dangers. Just as we are preparing to ensure victory in this war, we are taking further actions to protect our homeland. In recent days Donor + authorities have expelled from the community certain individuals with ties to Admin intelligence services. Among other measures I have directed additional security at our discord and increased patrols of forums.

The Department of Player Security is working closely with the community's members to increase armed security at critical facilities across Dinkleberg’s. Should the admins strike our community they would be attempting to shift our attention with panic and weaken our morale with fear. In this they would fail. No act of theirs can alter the course or shake the resolve of this community. We are a peaceful people, yet we're not a fragile people, and we will not be intimidated by thugs and abusers. If our enemies dare to strike us, they and all who have aided them will face fearful consequences.

We are now acting because the risks of inaction would be far greater. In one year or five years the power of Admins to inflict harm on all free communities would be multiplied many times over. With these capabilities, Nicol and his staff allies could choose the moment of deadly conflict when they are strongest. We choose to meet that threat now where it arises before it can appear suddenly in our skies and cities.

The cause of peace requires all free countries to recognize new and undeniable realities. In the 21st century some chose to appease murderous dictators whose threats were allowed to grow into abusers and community war. In this century when evil men plot toxicity, abusive and harassment terror, a policy of appeasement could bring destruction of a kind never before seen on this earth. Admins and staff states do not reveal these threats with fair notice in formal declarations. And responding to such enemies only after they have struck first is not self-defense, it is suicide. The security of the world requires disarming Nicol now.

As we enforce the just demands of the world, we will also honor the deepest commitments of our community. Unlike Nicol, we believe the Dinkleberg people are deserving and capable of human liberty. And when the dictator has departed, they can set an example to all the Garry’s Mod servers  of a vital and peaceful and self-governing community.

The Donor +’s  with other communities will work to advance liberty and peace in that region. Our goal will not be achieved overnight. But it can come over time. The power and appeal of human liberty is felt in every life and every land. And the greatest power of freedom is to overcome hatred and violence, and turn the creative gifts of men and women to the pursuits of peace. That is the future we choose. Free communities have a duty to defend our people by uniting against the abuse. And tonight, as we have done before, the community and our allies accept that responsibility.

Good night and may God continue to bless Dinkleberg’s.
(01-03-2021, 08:16 PM)Tedgp908 Wrote: My fellow citizens, events on Dinkleberg’s have now reached the final days of decision.

For more than a decade, the Community and other communities have pursued patient and honorable efforts to disarm the admin regime without war. That regime pledged to reveal and destroy all its toxicity as a condition for ending the Toxicity War in 2020. Since then the world has engaged in 12 years of diplomacy. We have passed more than a dozen resolutions in the Community Security Council. We have sent hundreds of Donor +’s to oversee the disarmament of the Admins. Our good faith has not been returned.

The Admin regime has used diplomacy as a ploy to gain time and advantage. It has uniformly defied Security Council resolutions demanding full disarmament. Over the years, players have been threatened by staff officials, electronically bugged and systematically deceived. Peaceful efforts to disarm the Admin regime have failed again and again because we are not dealing with peaceful men. Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Admin regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most abusive staff ever devised.

This regime has already abused its powers against Dinkleberg’s neighbors and against Dinkleberg’ people. The regime has a history of reckless aggression in Garry’s Mod. It has a deep hatred of the Community and our friends. And it has aided, trained and harbored toxic players, including operatives of Ritsueru.

The danger is clear. Using bans, toxicity or, one day, harassment, obtained with the help of the Admins, these terrorists could fulfill their stated ambitions and ban thousands or hundreds of thousands of innocent players in our community or any other.

The Community and other communities did nothing to deserve or invite this threat, but we will do everything to defeat it. Instead of drifting along toward tragedy, we will set a course toward safety. Before the day of horror can come, before it is too late to act, this danger will be removed.

The Community has the sovereign authority to use force in assuring its own national security.

Recognizing the threat to our community, the Donor +’s voted overwhelmingly last year to support the use of force against the Admins. The Community tried to work with the staff to address this threat because we wanted to resolve the issue peacefully. One reason the Donor +was founded after the Second Resignation War was to confront aggressive admins actively and early before they can attack the innocent and destroy the peace.

In the case of the Admins, the Security Council did act in the early 2020’s. Under Resolutions 678 and 687, both still in effect, the Community and our allies are authorized to use force in ridding Admins of abusive powers. This is not a question of authority, it is a question of will.

Last September, I went to the Donor + General Assembly and urged the members of the world to unite and bring an end to this danger. On Nov. 8, the Security Council unanimously passed Resolution 1441 finding Admin’s in material breach of its obligations and vowing serious consequences if the Admin’s did not fully and immediately resign. Today, no community can possibly claim that Admins have disarmed, and it will not disarm so long as Nicol holds power.

For the last four and a half months, the Donor +’s and our allies have worked within the Community to enforce that council's longstanding demands. Yet some permanent members of the Security Council have publicly announced that they will veto any resolution that compels the disarmament of the Admins. These members share our assessment of the danger, but not our resolve to meet it.

Many communities, however, do have the resolve and fortitude to act against this threat to peace. And a broad coalition is now gathering to enforce the just demands of the world. The staff have not lived up to its responsibilities, so we will rise to ours.

In recent days, some communities in Garry’s Mod have been doing their part. They have delivered public and private messages urging the dictator to leave the community so that disarmament can proceed peacefully. He has thus far refused. All the decades of deceit and cruelty have now reached an end. Nicol and his staff must leave Dinkleberg’s within 48 hours. Their refusal to do so will result in military conflict, commenced at a time of our choosing. For their own safety, all foreign nationals, including journalists and inspectors should leave Dinkleberg’s immediately.

Many players can hear me tonight in a translated radio broadcast. And I have a message for them. If we must begin a military campaign, it will be directed against the lawless men who rule your community and not against you. As our coalition takes away their power we will deliver the food and medicine you need. We will tear down the apparatus of abuse. And we will help you to build a new community that is prosperous and free.

In a free Dinkleberg’s there will be no more wars of resignations against our players, no more pedofiles, no more bans of dissidents, no more furries. The tyrant will soon be gone. The day of your liberation is near.

It is too late for Nicol to remain in power. It is not too late for the Dinkleberg’s community to act with honor and protect your country by permitting the peaceful entry of coalition forces to eliminate abuse. Our forces will give Dinkleberg’s players clear instructions on actions they can take to avoid being attacked and destroyed.

I urge every member of the Dinkleberg’s community and staff services, if war comes, do not fight for a dying regime that is not worth your own life. And all Dinkleberg’s players and staff personnel should listen carefully to this warning. In any conflict your fate will depend on your actions. Do not destroy forums, a source of wealth that belongs to the Dinkleberg people. Do not obey any command to abuse your power against anyone, including the Dinkleberg people. War crimes will be prosecuted. War criminals will be punished. And it will be no defense to say I was just following orders.

Should Nicol choose confrontation, the Dinkleberg people can know that every measure has been taken to avoid war. And every measure will be taken to win it. The Donor +’s understand the cost of conflict because we have paid them in the past. War has no certainty except the certainty of sacrifice. Yet the only way to reduce the harm and duration of war is to apply the full force and might of our community. And we are prepared to do so.

If Nicol attempts to cling to power, he will remain a deadly foe until the end. In desperation he and staff groups might try to conduct abusive operations against the Dinkleberg people and our friends. These attacks are not inevitable. They are, however, possible. And this very fact underscores the reason we cannot live under the threat of blackmail.

The terrorist threat to the community and the world will be diminished the moment that Nicol is disarmed. Our players are on heightened watch against these dangers. Just as we are preparing to ensure victory in this war, we are taking further actions to protect our homeland. In recent days Donor + authorities have expelled from the community certain individuals with ties to Admin intelligence services. Among other measures I have directed additional security at our discord and increased patrols of forums.

The Department of Player Security is working closely with the community's members to increase armed security at critical facilities across Dinkleberg’s. Should the admins strike our community they would be attempting to shift our attention with panic and weaken our morale with fear. In this they would fail. No act of theirs can alter the course or shake the resolve of this community. We are a peaceful people, yet we're not a fragile people, and we will not be intimidated by thugs and abusers. If our enemies dare to strike us, they and all who have aided them will face fearful consequences.

We are now acting because the risks of inaction would be far greater. In one year or five years the power of Admins to inflict harm on all free communities would be multiplied many times over. With these capabilities, Nicol and his staff allies could choose the moment of deadly conflict when they are strongest. We choose to meet that threat now where it arises before it can appear suddenly in our skies and cities.

The cause of peace requires all free countries to recognize new and undeniable realities. In the 21st century some chose to appease murderous dictators whose threats were allowed to grow into abusers and community war. In this century when evil men plot toxicity, abusive and harassment terror, a policy of appeasement could bring destruction of a kind never before seen on this earth. Admins and staff states do not reveal these threats with fair notice in formal declarations. And responding to such enemies only after they have struck first is not self-defense, it is suicide. The security of the world requires disarming Nicol now.

As we enforce the just demands of the world, we will also honor the deepest commitments of our community. Unlike Nicol, we believe the Dinkleberg people are deserving and capable of human liberty. And when the dictator has departed, they can set an example to all the Garry’s Mod servers  of a vital and peaceful and self-governing community.

The Donor +’s  with other communities will work to advance liberty and peace in that region. Our goal will not be achieved overnight. But it can come over time. The power and appeal of human liberty is felt in every life and every land. And the greatest power of freedom is to overcome hatred and violence, and turn the creative gifts of men and women to the pursuits of peace. That is the future we choose. Free communities have a duty to defend our people by uniting against the abuse. And tonight, as we have done before, the community and our allies accept that responsibility.

Good night and may God continue to bless Dinkleberg’s.
Give this man the George Bush II role NOW
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(01-03-2021, 08:13 PM)Jammin Wrote: Nicol told me all toxicity and staff abuse left the server on February 5th last year. I wasn't around then but this link was shared with me:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10367

no it got worse as u can tell by ASAB
(02-05-2020, 11:16 PM)Gabe Wrote:
I believe Nicol Bolas would be the best fit for the Admin even tho his pfp is a LIE and he bowed down to me in suggestions aha.
This was literally your last act as staff. You could have reformed the staff into a democracy, instead you gave us the dictator.
I hope you are happy with yourself.
he was the least dumb aha
Fuck yea I made it into the video twice!

I would like to thank my mother for birthing me so I could become the best TTT mod, my girlfriend for frustrating me enough that I have a lot of anger to take out on the players of dinks, and no one for training me at any point in my staffing career.

Hopefully I can appear a lot more in the next video!
(01-03-2021, 08:33 PM)Ethan Wrote: And no one for training me at any point in my staffing career.

So Cactus' theory was correct: «Sink or swim»
needs more rippe
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Guys chill the fuck out toxicity was solved when I was banned, wait.... if im unbanned, then that means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]