Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games You've Played This Year
1. Hades. I LOVE HADES! It's so much fun and I recommended you definitely play it. It's fun but 1 problem is that you will be dying a lot but when you do, You can use these items called Darkstones to help you with the journey to get stronger.

2. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. This game is fun at times. It's just when I win too much of that game. I start to feel bored but overall Fall Guys is a battle royale I would play if I kept raging at another game.

3. Call of Duty: Warzone. I will say this, Warzone is fun but it's also hard. I mostly rage at this game because I have not gotten a win yet for solos and I am still going until I actually get that win. But the game is fun if you enjoy slow-paced games.

4. Among Us. Now this game I used to sorta like back in the day. You play as both Impostor or Crewmate and you are supposed to do tasks to win the game. If you are the Impostor, You need to kill everyone in the ship to win the game. So here's my opinion on this game. I loved this game when it became popular in September but now I felt that my boredom was taking over this game as you continuously repeat games and feeling that there is nothing new being added despite the announcements of a new map and new kill animations. Overall, Among Us is a fun game but can probably get boring easily.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
1. Garry's Mod because Garry's Trusted was a bit boring
2. Sim City 4, a game from my childhood, got into that again. I use the NAM add-on.
3. Cities: Skylines, spiritual successor to SC4 because SimCity today is garbage. Not as fun as SC4 but I just recently bought the expansion packs, so it remains to be seen.
4. Airport Roulette, not a game i intended to play but that's the game US Customs invited me to play when trying to get back into the country back in March
5. Among Us, spiritual successor of TTT. There, i said it.
6. Super Mario Srikers (gamecube) childhood game i played with my friend back in the day.
7. Donky Kong 64 (beat it while collecting all collectables, including all monkey coins. Took about 30 hours)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Man DK64 took me way too long to beat and always randomly crashed for me even with the expansion pak. Not planning on playing that again anytime soon!
1. Garry's Mod
2. Resident Evil 2 re
3. Resident Evil 3
4. Cyberpunk 2077
5. The forest (fuck this game)
6. Crysis 1,2,3
7.The Last Of Us Part 2
8. Marvel's Spider-Man

These are the games I have the most fun with
(01-03-2021, 04:32 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: 2. Resident Evil 2 re
3. Resident Evil 3

the only ResE game i cared for was 5
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(01-01-2021, 05:11 PM)Battons Wrote: [/url]
4. Ori and the Will of the Wisps - I never played blind forest prior to this game so I was very taken aback out how absolutely beautiful this game is. The best way I can describe it is like playing an animated Disney movie. The music also adds a level of emotion I've not felt in a video game for a long time and multiple times in the story I actually got sad and upset with events that happen to the characters. This makes a great showcase how games can be art as much as they are entertainment. 
Teaser Trailer

7. Sonic Games - Sonic is my single favorite franchise with Sonic 3 being my first ever video game. Along with replaying the original 3 I also tried Sonic Adventure 2 along with the game gear games and while not as good as the originals made fun for pass-time when I couldn't think of anything else to play. Games got kind of infuriating at times but what game wouldn't be fun if it didn't offer some challenge? I don't have a specific game to show here so I'll just link my favorite reviewer. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mEV1TSYQ5s&list=PLTOHzcYzMzXEbLTtB3j160KQWDFOdCnDl]Somecallmejohnny Sonic Handheld Marathon
I would recommend playing Blind Forest too. It really is an incredible atmosphere and rich story telling. The sound track is on point as well.

I loved SA2 as a child, Chao World was so fun.

This year, I replayed KOTOR 2 which I think has the best story telling of any game I've played. Even if you're not a die hard Star Wars fan, the philosophical approach to the Force and the Exile's journey is incredible. It takes everything you've known about the force and turns it upside down.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
I played and beat KOTOR 1 when I was like 8 and loved it but KOTOR 2 is kinda hard to find nowadays, I'll have to give it a shot if I stumble across an OG xbox copy.
I caght up on a little console playing at the end of the year....beating GTA V. (I never owned the game until a month ago...I had a terrible set up in my old house).
I got back into playing Pokemon X on the 3DS, it's fun but I mean, I've been playing on and off for 6 years....I've been way too busy to finish it, but I did a few days ago, but started returning to it in November.

Got back to playing Garrys Mod after a random play session or two in July, then another one well, sometime after I was done with high school. (I'll be playing more often...currently at a relatives hose for two weeks who has shit internet so I can't play)

That's all I can think of.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-07-2021, 12:33 PM)General Lee 2: Lee Harder Wrote: (I'll be playing more often...currently at a relatives hose for two weeks who has shit internet so I can't play)
Relatives hoses are the worst. Cant wait to have you back!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I was on for a couple days in a row, but you know...sometimes hoses keep you down and suck off your internet supply.
[Image: b_560x95.png]