Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Cheating" ban or something
ID: STEAM_0:1:566524170
Reason for ban: Cheating I think
Banned by : Agent Gooes (Discord) Agent ??? (Steam)

banned on steam name Mister Montain Due
Idk I was talking and buying shit and giving it out barely playing and when I finally actually decide to use the executioner for real I get banned.
Follow the format provided through this link:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8440
Can't imagine walking straight to all the props .You walk straight to all the props and say,"the gun is too strong."No.You just turn off aimbot you have walls.

Yeah I totally have aimbot when the second I get in the same room as the ppl with the pistol shotgun (you know where the bullets spread) They start moving. But thats fine. I totally spent like what 40$ on a gmod server I was planning on cheating in. Sure well say that.
I understand all the toxicity would be in a "on" different ban request but, you were straight up harassing speedydog and being a complete asshat to the guy, you shouldn't have retaliated the way you did. Turning the server against him and when i try to help you and explain how you bulling him gets you nowhere you then start targeting me calling me names and trying to say i dont know what im talking about when i was giving you the best possible information. Then when you were told by 2 staff memebers to drop the conversation you kept going on and kept calling out speedy still harassing him.

One  of two votes you started after buying donor attacking speedy, and during this i tried to tell you that you "getting back" at him like this doesn't help and your doing nothing but digging your hole.

only credit i give you is you did not ungag the mic spammer that was appreciated.
(01-16-2021, 02:46 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Can't imagine walking straight to all the props  .You walk straight to all the props  and say,"the gun is too strong."No.You just turn off aimbot you have walls.

(01-16-2021, 02:53 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: I understand all the toxicity would be in a "on" different ban request but, you were straight up harassing speedydog and being a complete asshat to the guy, you shouldn't have retaliated the way you did. Turning the server against him and when i try to help you and explain how you bulling him gets you nowhere you then start targeting me calling me names and trying to say i dont know what im talking about when i was giving you the best possible information. Then when you were told by 2 staff memebers to drop the conversation you kept going on and kept calling out speedy still harassing him.

in an edit ill add some proof of him being  a dick.
yes please add some evidence against me when speedy said he had "proof" that I was in the wrong and when he couldnt actually provide he left the server
oh and I didnt turn the server against him. you like most of the other people that are simple minded, saw him being called out and saw he paid the server for donator and backed him up. I never turned anyone against him. he did it to himself.
and though I didnt stop talking about it you act as though I was the only one even though half the people that had mics were saying the same thing, but since I was the one that called you simple minded in voice chat, you, just like speedy, acted as though I was the bad guy.
Just I want to write .You've had enough discussion in voice chat in the game .You have talked about this topic for 3 hours there is no need to talk about it anymore .You're banned for cheating .I'm not a prop hunt staff, but I just wanted to type my opinion
i asked you where is your evidence. your word isnt backed by anything but your bias, you can say i abused my powers and kicked everyone but that could be a lie it could have never happened and if staffed worked like that who would honestly care for these servers without the fear of getting banned.

so please show where speedy abused his powers, show where he did wrong and things will happen. just because you said he did doesn't mean he did.
(01-16-2021, 03:02 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Just I want to write .You've had enough discussion in voice chat in the game .You're banned for being a cheating .I'm not a prop hunt  staff, but I just wanted to type my  opinion
say your opinion when you have the rank to do something. Until then drop it. I dont get why you are so mad, because you never spoke to me and I never spoke to you, but the amount of pent up hostility that you came across with is distasteful. and until you have solid evidence your opinion isn't all that relevant in my opinion. Just saying.
(01-16-2021, 03:02 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Just I want to write .You've had enough discussion in voice chat in the game .You have talked about this topic for 3 hours there is no need to talk about it anymore .You're banned for cheating .I'm not a prop hunt  staff, but I just wanted to type my  opinion

im not saying more after this, if he cant understand he cant understand. im not going to keep fighting about the same topic.

as for the actual hacking part i never noticed but he was reported as hacking so i wouldn't put it past him.