Unban me pls
(01-26-2021, 09:34 PM)Jammin Wrote: Hi,
Steiner your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:73100818
I'd advise this be closed before it blows up.
you want me to just give up after all the time i have invested in the server and friend i made in the server?
We want a genuine apology and not excuses about how you have spent money and time here. Also a change in your behavior.
no one is questioning what happened, i did nothing today

(01-26-2021, 09:37 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: We want a genuine apology and not excuses about how you have spent money and time here. Also a change in your behavior.
i cant apoligize to the people who need it without being in the server and i cant show change without being there either. if its here you aask then im sorry, and even if you dont unban me im sorry and you can tell that to those who have been affected, this is my outlet and i have a lot of shit im dealing with in life right now and that does not make it right but it makes this just that much harder
You have the ability to apologize right here for it. Some of the people you have targeted would not like to be known, you however know your behavior and have the ability to make a genuine apology about it. I understand that this is your outlet, however you cannot justify your actions like that. Being awful to people because you are going through shit is not ok.
(01-26-2021, 09:37 PM)Steiner Wrote: no one is questioning what happened, i did nothing today

(01-26-2021, 09:37 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: We want a genuine apology and not excuses about how you have spent money and time here. Also a change in your behavior.
i cant apoligize to the people who need it without being in the server and i cant show change without being there either. if its here you aask then im sorry, and even if you dont unban me im sorry and you can tell that to those who have been affected, this is my outlet and i have a lot of shit im dealing with in life right now and that does not make it right but it makes this just that much harder

"this is my outlet"

That doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want. This is an outlet for many people and they don't release their frustrations through harassing other players. That's not normal and I suggest you seek professional help.
dont unban me then just tell those affected that im truly sorry and tell those who i played with that i loved my time on the server and i appreciate that everyone made me happy in a time of need
They would not like to be known.
(01-26-2021, 09:37 PM)Steiner Wrote: no one is questioning what happened, i did nothing today

Saying I cant isn't an excuse if your sorry you'd find a way hell these forums are a way Im sorry your dealing with shit in life but that doesnt involve us or ttt dont take it out on others i wont force an apology but i genuinely think u should im not responding anymore steiner good luck dude
(01-26-2021, 09:47 PM)Steiner Wrote: dont unban me then just tell those affected that im truly sorry and tell those who i played with that i loved my time on the server and i appreciate that everyone made me happy in a time of need
im sorry for what i did and dont hold it against staff for my punishment, im sorry i dont mean to harass people and im sorry to staff that had to deal with the problems, its my fault and what i did was not right but i love you all for making my experience what it was

(01-26-2021, 09:48 PM)(j)ax Wrote: dog how horny do you got to be to say that shit to girls on gmod, go crank your shit before you get on video games you absolute horndog fr not to mention half the girls on this server are minors
i agree but not much i can do anymore, im sorry

im sorry for what i did and dont hold it against staff for my punishment, im sorry i dont mean to harass people and im sorry to staff that had to deal with the problems, its my fault and what i did was not right but i love you all for making my experience what it was
oof; I was unaware of all of this. Big -1 on unban. Sorry dude