woag
If this was literally anyone else your appeal would be denied based on the gangem style shitpost. Make a serious appeal and I'll make a serious decision -1.
Didn't aethor mass 6 or 7 people and was banned like 5 months? Obviously the bans are different and at the very least aethor put more effort in his unban requesr/had a plausible reason.

No offense Laced you threw a fit and chose to mass in order to get banned. While your ban should not be a permanent one, I dont see why you should be unbanned from this unban request. Maybe im wrong on some of the details idk maybe ill edit this in the morning but thats my 2 cents. -1 on unban right now +1 reduction (maybe 6 months? who knows)
(01-29-2021, 12:50 AM)Burb Wrote: Didn't aethor mass 6 or 7 people and was banned like 5 months? Obviously the bans are different and at the very least aethor put more effort in his unban requesr/had a plausible reason.

No offense Laced you threw a fit and chose to mass in order to get banned. While your ban should not be a permanent one, I dont see why you should be unbanned from this unban request. Maybe im wrong on some of the details idk maybe ill edit this in the morning but thats my 2 cents. -1 on unban right now +1 reduction (maybe 6 months? who knows)
Aethor waited for school to end before appealing it and staff made the wrong choice to deny imo. Also 6 month reduction seems pointless especially if ur just throwing it out there because of aethor ban length.

It's literally just a game and to my knowledge first time he legitimately mass rdmed with hostile intent, but hey what would i know guess I'll stay in my lane+1 for unban +1 for unban with slays added or +1 for a reduction to a week or anything shorter than 6 months
Reexamining this request, the way you've acted here in this thread, and talking with other staff who have more experience with you, you've lost my support. You want to actually get unbanned? Take your damn request seriously. You've lost the support of the only staff member who wanted you unbanned, congrats dumbass. -1.
He/Him/His
So, you make a shitpost of an unban request then expect to be unbanned. After people say wow that's not valid, you then start keyboard warrior-ing in the comments. Maybe try again in a month and, yk, make a legitimate unban request?
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(01-29-2021, 12:47 PM)Jedasis Wrote: Reexamining this request, the way you've acted here in this thread, and talking with other staff who have more experience with you, you've lost my support. You want to actually get unbanned? Take your damn request seriously. You've lost the support of the only staff member who wanted you unbanned, congrats dumbass. -1.
I've acted no different in this thread than I would have anywhere else. Why would I take my unban request seriously when all the staff are going to circlejerk and -1 me anyways? You calling me a dumbass and telling me I lost your support means literally nothing to me. You're taking a GMOD community way too seriously, get over yourself.

(01-29-2021, 02:00 PM)Noire Wrote: So, you make a shitpost of an unban request then expect to be unbanned. After people say wow that's not valid, you then start keyboard warrior-ing in the comments. Maybe try again in a month and, yk, make a legitimate unban request?
"you then start keyboard warrior-ing in the comments."

what? I'm literally responding to comments the best I could. Just because you don't like my responses doesn't make them invalid.
(01-29-2021, 02:09 PM)derp sucks Wrote: -snip-

I never said that I disliked any of your responses, I just think it'd be much more beneficial to you to actually make those points in your unban request initially instead of literally copying and pasting Gangnam Style. And you totally have a way of typing when you are trying to sound smart, serious and appealing - it's not even like it's bad it just happens everytime you're in the middle of some bullshit and it's kinda cringe.

Oh, I still like you btw
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
The unban request was fixed a little after walrus said the reason was not good enough. Well, acknowledgment over what you did should be enough, but the contents of the OP make me think two things:
  • Filled the form just enough to start the thread.
  • Being bored is not a good reason. But you've used the 'I'm bored' card in the past
Gabe warned people for shitposting in one of your threads by saying "Do not shitpost in serious threads such as unbans and staff apps", yet you decide to include lyrics. huh.

I'm going to appeal to self-control: stop saying 'goodbye' and coming back later. If there's something wrong with the server try to create stuff for it and help with its shape, more than just rant and get yourself banned.
i agree with gamer, i like u too lace +1
(01-29-2021, 08:16 PM)synthray Wrote: The unban request was fixed a little after walrus said the reason was not good enough. Well, acknowledgment over what you did should be enough, but the contents of the OP make me think two things:
  • Filled the form just enough to start the thread.
  • Being bored is not a good reason. But you've used the 'I'm bored' card in the past
Gabe warned people for shitposting in one of your threads by saying "Do not shitpost in serious threads such as unbans and staff apps", yet you decide to include lyrics. huh.

I'm going to appeal to self-control: stop saying 'goodbye' and coming back later. If there's something wrong with the server try to create stuff for it and help with its shape, more than just rant and get yourself banned.
he has repeatedly suggested fixes or removals but is told to stop complaining about broken weapons, broken hitboxes, and the broken jump pack because "it keeps people coming back" or how about when staff comes to him for advice on stuff, but then completely ignore the advice given. I understand why he gets frustrated and leaves if you expect someone to sit there while being told to stop complaining cuz "u bhop, well it costs this much, or so what it makes us special" you're asking for an explosion to happen. Why don't you ask ur mods that leave for weeks at a time why they do
[Image: J6yUs0g]